Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a slippery slope. It’s still only “allegations” at the moment. It’s not like Pablo Ozuna where the cops walked in on him choking his wife.

I get it, you have to take precaution (and MLB wants to super careful about perception/negative media coverage). But if they’re quick to suspend everybody based on “allegations” without any priors or previous history, what stops Accuser A to accuse star pitcher/MVP the week of World Series and now he has to sit out the World Series over “accusations”

Not saying he’s innocent, but you’ve got to let the legal side play out, especially if there’s no prior history of said act(s)

yeah i just get the feeling the MLB is worried about public perception in this me too/PC era. he has no priors so that's why I'm thinking suspension with pay. he'll still be the highest paid player in the show.

I just hope this thing doesn't linger all season but :ohwell: i doubt it

Joe could have found a better pair of shoes to go with the fit lol
509E7CFF-8981-4319-96D4-4C8F6C23E8CC.jpeg

Straight dummy. Dude literally met a random girl on Instagram and did all this wild stuff with her as a superstar athlete. Even if the allegations aren’t true, son is a complete idiot for risking it all. And they had the nerve to act like this dude was so intelligent.

yeah i just get the feeling the MLB is worried about public perception in this me too/PC era. he has no priors so that's why I'm thinking suspension with pay. he'll still be the highest paid player in the show.

I just hope this thing doesn't linger all season but :ohwell: i doubt it
Well MLB was quick on that.

Like I said, I don’t agree with what he allegedly did, but we need more details/truth before you just run with a random’s accusations.

The pay doesn’t really matter.MLB does it to cover their ***. But if it’s gonna be a quick suspension while we figure this all out, what’s gonna happen when during the playoffs/World Series, **insert any teams #1 player/pitcher** gets accused of something. You’re gonna suspend him right away without waiting for more facts? And have him sit out the playoffs?

I'm gonna reserve any judgment on Trevor until the entire investigation is over with.

What I read in the report was disturbing but let's be real...there are people in this world that are in to that rough sex culture....it ain't for me but there are folks into it.

She said her piece, his lawyer put out his side. Somewhere in the middle there is the truth.

If it comes out that he did more than what she consented to, drop him immediately. If it turns out she embellished what happened, he has the right to continue to do his job. Just like when Julio got in his trouble...

Straight dummy. Dude literally met a random girl on Instagram and did all this wild stuff with her as a superstar athlete. Even if the allegations aren’t true, son is a complete idiot for risking it all. And they had the nerve to act like this dude was so intelligent.

Here is thing...

People meet from tinder and other online platforms for sex. This isn't new.

We just don't know who is really telling the truth. I understand the me too and believe women movement but I also understand there are still women who will use situations like this to make money through a settlement.

The optics are horrible but how many times have we seen women accuse men in sports or high status places and it turns out to be a money grab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom