Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense woke up :wow:

If May hadn't gotten hurt we'd be perfectly fine without Bauer. But now we need another starter at the deadline :smh:

Assuming things get real bad with the Bauer situation and he’s done. How would it work in terms of his contract. Are they on the hook for all of it this season. Can they terminate things beyond this season. I’m curious to what options they have.

Assuming things get real bad with the Bauer situation and he’s done. How would it work in terms of his contract. Are they on the hook for all of it this season. Can they terminate things beyond this season. I’m curious to what options they have.

IIRC he has a one year deal with player option so that prob wont be an issue. I assume it depends on their CBA and the rules on voiding contracts/ethics or legal clauses. might be out of our hands at that point like if he gets charged/convicted and MLB comes in with the ban hammer or something.

I was always indifferent with Bauer. Looked at him the same way I did Machado. A tlented rental. He'll never bleed Dodger blue. If he never comes back so be it.

IIRC he has a one year deal with player option so that prob wont be an issue. I assume it depends on their CBA and the rules on voiding contracts/ethics or legal clauses. might be out of our hands at that point like if he gets charged/convicted and MLB comes in with the ban hammer or something.

Unless stuff were to come out which would completely vindicate Bauer. He’s likely done with the Dodgers, and if so, that’s money saved.

I wonder what his teammates think of all this though. Players being womanizers, cheating on their wives and all of that is likely normalized in the MLB circle, so I doubt anyone blinks an eye at any of that.

But I don’t think punching a woman in the face multiple times while unconscious and doing other stuff to her while unconscious would sit well with players who have wives, sisters, and daughters etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom