Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this. I saw the statement Trevor's lawyer put out...

Let this play out before we make judgements.

I hated the Bauer signing. Don’t get why Dodgers signed him especially with all his baggage. IMO his signing was a slap in the face to the Dodgers large Mexican fanbase. Dude hasn’t even been that good this year, especially when he’s pitching without the stick stuff. I just hope all of this isn’t too big of a distraction for the locker room.

Why because he believes folks should immigrate legally? And he was for the wall? You do realize tons of other countries have walls at their borders. I’m Mexican, born in Mexico and I agree with him. Stop letting the media form opinions for you. You’re better than that.

I will say this. I saw the statement Trevor's lawyer put out...

Let this play out before we make judgements.

This!

Why because he believes folks should immigrate legally? And he was for the wall? You do realize tons of other countries have walls at their borders. I’m Mexican, born in Mexico and I agree with him. Stop letting the media form opinions for you. You’re better than that.

This!
im half Mexican and I disagree. The media doesn’t inform my opinions. Building a wall won’t stop people from coming here. You should read a book and stop letting the media inform your ignorant opinions.

Last edited:
I’m predicting the organization is going to get a lot of public pressure to do something about the Bauer situation.

suspension with pay until the dust settles is what I’m thinking

:wow: hope this isn’t a multiple day storm

I’m predicting the organization is going to get a lot of public pressure to do something about the Bauer situation.

suspension with pay until the dust settles is what I’m thinking
That’s a slippery slope. It’s still only “allegations” at the moment. It’s not like Pablo Ozuna where the cops walked in on him choking his wife.

I get it, you have to take precaution (and MLB wants to super careful about perception/negative media coverage). But if they’re quick to suspend everybody based on “allegations” without any priors or previous history, what stops Accuser A to accuse star pitcher/MVP the week of World Series and now he has to sit out the World Series over “accusations”

Not saying he’s innocent, but you’ve got to let the legal side play out, especially if there’s no prior history of said act(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom