Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
4DD68068-E398-430B-8799-6983A44AA427.jpeg
Vote our boys in!

It was behind a paywall so I didn’t read it. Not sounding good?
It's a long article but here's the 1st few paragraphs :smh:

A domestic violence restraining order filed against Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer and executed on June 28 includes multiple graphic images from the woman who filed the request. The woman, in the 67-page ex-parte document, said that Bauer assaulted her on two different occasions. Together, the woman said those two incidents included Bauer punching her in the face, vagina, and buttocks, sticking his fingers down her throat, and strangling her to the point where she lost consciousness multiple times.

The alleged assaults described by the woman, which are extremely graphic in nature, happened during what she said began as consensual sexual encounters between the two. According to the woman’s declaration attached to the request and obtained by The Athletic, she suffered injuries as a result of the second encounter, including two black eyes, a bloodied swollen lip, significant bruising and scratching to one side of her face. In the woman’s declaration, signed under penalty of perjury of California state laws, she said that her medical notes state that she had “significant head and facial trauma” and that there were signs of basilar skull fracture.

She also said that, in one of those incidents, while unconscious, Bauer penetrated her anally, which she did not consent to in advance.

Nah man, Bauer is trash until he proves he isn’t. Between the online tirades, sticky situation, and now this. SMFH…
I hated the Bauer signing. Don’t get why Dodgers signed him especially with all his baggage. IMO his signing was a slap in the face to the Dodgers large Mexican fanbase. Dude hasn’t even been that good this year, especially when he’s pitching without the stick stuff. I just hope all of this isn’t too big of a distraction for the locker room.

I read the article from the Athletic. If the allegations are true, this dude deserves to be locked up. At times, it was pretty hard to read through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom