**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Im not against folks maving moves in the cosolation (as long they arent dropping obvious players that should be kept).

After all theyre still playing for draft position. How im doing it this year is something my work league does to keep folks competing. Where ever you finish is the order you get to decide where you want to draft.

So if you finish 6th, you get 6th pick at selecting a draft spot. For example if 1st wanted 2nd pick, 2nd wanted 3rd pick, 4th wanted 1st pick etc
We do something a bit different in my keeper league but it's a similar idea to keep people involved after they're eliminated. There's a separate bracket/format for the people who miss the playoffs or lose in the playoffs. I was gonna try to explain it but I'll just throw a screenshot of how it played out last year :lol:.

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 2.49.30 PM.png

Pick 1

Lesean McCoy at Miami
Calvin Ridley vs. Ravens
Tarik Cohen at Giants
Matt Breida at Seahawks

.5 ppr, Michel, Josh Adams or Gus?

Mind you last week I went Gus over Michel and it burned me.

Who do I Start as my Flex guys? Trying to get first place! Killing it in my work league. 3/5 leagues I’m in the playoffs. Not letting off the pedal. I want to win it all. I really appreciate everyone insight this season. Can’t belive it’s week 13 lol
515CF9C8-E324-4320-80DC-34AB14A66D09.png

Just traded Gurley ($57 keeper next year)
Matt Ryan
and the rights to TreQuan Smith

For

CMC ($37 keeper)
Russ Wilson
Josh Gordon

I needed WR help bad, i think Rams slow dwn the usage of Gurley into the fantasy playoffs.

QB Danger Russ
RB CMC, A.Peterson, Shady, Justin Jackson
WR Josh Gordon, Doug Baldwin, Josh Reynolds, Golden Tate, Demaryius Thomas
TE Kelce
K Lutz
Minny D

Imma gambler...

Matt Ryan

For

CMC ($37 keeper)
Russ Wilson
Josh Gordon

I needed WR help bad, i think Rams slow dwn the usage of Gurley into the fantasy playoffs.

QB Danger Russ
TE Kelce
K Lutz
Minny D

Imma gambler...

I’m gonna be honest...if this is a 12 team league then your team kinda sucks. CMC has an awesome schedule the rest of the way, but unless he singlehandedly wins you the championship then you should have just kept Gurley.

I’m gonna be honest...if this is a 12 team league then your team kinda sucks. CMC has an awesome schedule the rest of the way, but unless he singlehandedly wins you the championship then you should have just kept Gurley.

Feel the same way, streamlining Def helped lol

Matt Ryan

For

CMC ($37 keeper)
Russ Wilson
Josh Gordon

QB Danger Russ
TE Kelce
K Lutz
Minny D

Imma gambler...

tenor.gif

should of sat that one out bud.... you mortgaged your future for a chance at getting in??? not good business :smh::sick::stoneface: :rolleyes

I dont understand how you feel like you improved your roster/chances though

At best your team might be equal to what it was, but all you did was swap players at their positions. If it were a 2 for 1 at WR then ok but i dont see the end goal in this move

Best of luck though

I like it. CMC has been on pace with Gurley over the past several weeks (and season-long frankly) and you get him next year for $20 cheaper. Also a theoretical upgrade at WR. I doubt it helps you win this year but flipping the salaries of Gurley/CMC alone sets you up nicely for next year's draft.

Feel the same way, streamlining Def helped lol

If you got a WR1 out of the deal then I would possibly be okay with it, but Gordon is essentially a WR2 on the Patriots getting you between 6-15 points most weeks.

I like it. CMC has been on pace with Gurley over the past several weeks (and season-long frankly) and you get him next year for $20 cheaper. Also a theoretical upgrade at WR. I doubt it helps you win this year but flipping the salaries of Gurley/CMC alone sets you up nicely for next year's draft.

Dnt see my roster as is or was making it all the way

I just feel Rams shut dwn Gurley for playoffs
hes too much of a team player to give a damb bout fantasy

Next years free agency looks good too

Melvin Gordon
Leveon
D Hop
Antonio Brown
OBJ
Michael Thomas

.5 ppr flex needed - Michel, Gus or Josh Adams?

Full point ppr TE needed in a must win scenario - Burton, Everett (I have them both at the moment), or someone different?

As long as the Rams and Saints are battling for the #1 seed I definitely don’t expect either of them to start resting their players. Same goes with the Chiefs with the Patriots, Steelers and Chargers being only a game behind them.

Back
Top Bottom