**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

06DAE6DE-25A6-4B7C-B07C-7A3025A42844.png

35C425B4-517D-4C73-A8E6-164487254971.png

If this was your team and you already clinched the #1 seed would you drop Justin Jackson for Malcolm Brown to handcuff Gurley just in case for Weeks 15-16?

Yes. More value to you then Jackson.

Jameis. Playing him over wentz/Brady/cousins

As a Bucs fan and obviously a big Jameis fan I will say this of this year’s version of Jameis: he could go for 400 yards with 5 TD’s and zero INT’s or 300 yards 3 INT’s and zero TD’s...or he could throw three picks in the first half and then in comes Fitz :lol: there has not been an in between for either QB this year. So that’s what makes me skeptical.

Lamar or Ryan?

Or dont get cute? Im in but have a chance to move up to 3rd if he loses

Mayfield or Lamar? I got Mitch but hes gonna be out again. Baker did me good last week

Baker vs Houston will be tough for him. Certainly a "show me" test game for Bake. I wouldn't drop him, but maybe try to grab Jameis as well.

Yeah i def a tough matchup. Baker did me good last week. I got Trubisky who was my starter so id have to drop one of them. I need the W since we only take 4 to playoffs and still have this week & next week to determine who 's in

My Roster:
Baker Trubiksy
Fournette Conner Mack Michel
Diggs Edelman Moore Reynolds
Njoku
Zeurlein
Texans Broncos

Im magic city
Screenshot_20181127-115320_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I already had him rostered in the league i have hunt. Picked him up in work league where my opponent this week has him, whos out of contention. Got him in my 3rd league too cuz #1 team has hunt.

I had to drop broncos D in 2 leagues :smh: i was stashing them for next week vs SF

Of course me being the work man I am and busy at work not checking my phone . All 3 of my leagues have ware picked up and my group chats buzzing as soon as the hunt story broke.

It aint ray rice level but league gonna have to do something bout especially right after Foster 2nd incident and Jameis

Hunt might be done for the year

I added him in one league. Friend of mine sent me the TMZ link and added him in the same breath.

I felt dirty grabbing him :lol:. Guess you can say he just became the true definition of a handcuff.

Of course me being the work man I am and busy at work not checking my phone . All 3 of my leagues have ware picked up and my group chats buzzing as soon as the hunt story broke.

Humble brag I see you.

I added him in one league. Friend of mine sent me the TMZ link and added him in the same breath.

I felt dirty grabbing him :lol:. Guess you can say he just became the true definition of a handcuff.

Humble brag I see you.

Haha not at all, partly joking. It pays the bills. Wish I could say I love my job.

Back
Top Bottom