**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Stop. He may not? I have him in a random league (don't really care about it but I'm playoff bound so).
Hasn’t practiced last two days

This season usually when he doesn’t practice it hasn’t ended up well for Sunday

Hope he’s just resting

Bell aside, what's been the most maddening happening of this fantasy season?

I believe it's Mike McCarthy not realizing he had Aaron Jones until what, 3-4 weeks ago?

Bell aside, what's been the most maddening happening of this fantasy season?

I believe it's Mike McCarthy not realizing he had Aaron Jones until what, 3-4 weeks ago?

Kenyan Drake

He can put up either 3 points or 30 based on if Adam Gase remembers he’s on the team each week

06DAE6DE-25A6-4B7C-B07C-7A3025A42844.png

35C425B4-517D-4C73-A8E6-164487254971.png

If this was your team and you already clinched the #1 seed would you drop Justin Jackson for Malcolm Brown to handcuff Gurley just in case for Weeks 15-16?

I feel like I ask this damn near every week but need some opinions on who to play:

Pick two out of Dion Lewis, Coleman or Mack this week?

I honestly don't know whether to play Brees tonight or Goff @ Detroit. Any suggestions?
thats a tough one, I have the same two players on a team and I went with Goff, don't ask me why either. Hard to sit Brees either way but tonight maybe Dallas can keep it interesting and keep it close will both teams pile on the points>

Thomas and Ingram killing me

need more from Zeke but wow this is such trash, two weeks in a row on a damn Thursday too

thats a tough one, I have the same two players on a team and I went with Goff, don't ask me why either. Hard to sit Brees either way but tonight maybe Dallas can keep it interesting and keep it close will both teams pile on the points>

Good call sir

Back
Top Bottom