**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I went 3-1 last week but lost the only damn league I really care about :smh:

guy I need to win this week lost Gordon :smh: :smh:

SMH

gonna need a TON of points from Zeke, Ingram, and Thomas this week and hope I can win and sneak in with points over 6th place guy

1 spot left and I'm playing the guy whos also fighting for the spot. Everyone else clinched or is out.

giphy.gif

2 weeks left, no one is safe (only 4 make it in)
Screenshot_20181127-115320_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Need 1 more win to control my own destiny
Screenshot_20181127-115436_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Clinched a berth already (goat team name)
Screenshot_20181127-115512_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Clinched playoffs, but now need to replace Melvin Gordon :smh:

Looking to add either Justin Jackson or Carlos Hyde :lol:

Should i put in a claim for a QB for this week? I have Ryan vs Ravens

Available: Winston Mayfield Jackson Mariota Dak

If not hopefully handcuffs go unclaimed and ill stash the other playoff teams guys, idk maybe

Another league I have Mayfield vs Texans. Aiming for Money Mitch i dropped him few weeks ago.

Available: Dak Jackson Trubisky Keenum

What priority should I attack these guys?

Watkins Yeldon Hyde Baldwin J.Jackson Hines Rams/Steelers(wk14)

My Roster:
Luck Rodgers
Hunt AJones Gus Ware
Adams Juju AMiller Trequan Coutee
Ertz
Texans
Elliott

10-2 thanks to Mahomes, Barkley, and Conner

Can't catch a break in TEs. Lost Delanie, OJ, and now Doyle. My only weak link

Main league need a win and miracles ahead of me to nab a playoff spot from 9th place.

- Finally dropped Jags D/ST & added Chiefs for $3
- Dropped Sutton for Curtis Samuel

Last week I added Everett because Burton has been a dud. Who do I roll with in a must-win scenario? Full-point PPR.

Work league playoff bound, with a win and a loss to the 1st place team ahead of me in division I could snag a bye.

Needed a TE, so I dropped Engram and added Matt LaCosse for $6. Not entirely set on him yet tho. My mind could change by Sunday.

A team that is officially out of the playoffs is now making a lot of waivers wire pick ups..

Whats wrong with that? I applaud it, especially if i cant afford to drop someone but it keeps the player away from my playoff opponents

AND most importantly i appreciate eliminated teams continuing to play vs just being inactive now that its over. Play spoiler or play for pride

Whats wrong with that? I applaud it, especially if i cant afford to drop someone but it keeps the player away from my playoff opponents

AND most importantly i appreciate eliminated teams continuing to play vs just being inactive now that its over. Play spoiler or play for pride
Yeah everything is fair game during the regular season. It's fun to play spoiler when you're eliminated. But once the playoffs begin they should cut it out :lol:.

Yeah everything is fair game during the regular season. It's fun to play spoiler when you're eliminated. But once the playoffs begin they should cut it out :lol:.

That's been me the last three weeks. So much so that Week 12 I knocked the 1st place team into 3rd, and coincidentally he spent the most FAAB $ he has all season this morning :lol: .

However, even in 9th place I am in the hunt for a playoff spot :emoji_fingers_crossed: never seen the league this close before this late.

Nothing wrong with that.. He personally told me that he didnt give a damn about fantasy football this year but I guess now he got time..

0NNW6T.gif

Im not against folks maving moves in the cosolation (as long they arent dropping obvious players that should be kept).

After all theyre still playing for draft position. How im doing it this year is something my work league does to keep folks competing. Where ever you finish is the order you get to decide where you want to draft.

So if you finish 6th, you get 6th pick at selecting a draft spot. For example if 1st wanted 2nd pick, 2nd wanted 3rd pick, 4th wanted 1st pick etc

Main league need a win and miracles ahead of me to nab a playoff spot from 9th place.

- Finally dropped Jags D/ST & added Chiefs for $3
- Dropped Sutton for Curtis Samuel

Last week I added Everett because Burton has been a dud. Who do I roll with in a must-win scenario? Full-point PPR.

Work league playoff bound, with a win and a loss to the 1st place team ahead of me in division I could snag a bye.

Needed a TE, so I dropped Engram and added Matt LaCosse for $6. Not entirely set on him yet tho. My mind could change by Sunday.

Matt LaCosse is this chick I went to college with’s husband...crazy seeing him as a waiver wire pickup in fantasy now :lol:

Im not against folks maving moves in the cosolation (as long they arent dropping obvious players that should be kept).

After all theyre still playing for draft position. How im doing it this year is something my work league does to keep folks competing. Where ever you finish is the order you get to decide where you want to draft.

So if you finish 6th, you get 6th pick at selecting a draft spot. For example if 1st wanted 2nd pick, 2nd wanted 3rd pick, 4th wanted 1st pick etc

The past two seasons we've had a hard time keeping the same 12 dudes. This year tho, I think we can build on the league to keep the same crew of us. With that, I can approach them if they want to turn this into a keeper, and have draft position based off season-finish or randomize like we have been doing.

Back
Top Bottom