**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

5fd5bd33-e4d0-4439-a349-cc43d6395fb2-gif.2148207

That punt saved me bruh. I was up 3 and had they gone for the FG and Fairbairn hit that 50 yarder it would have been curtains.

Way too much stress, bruh. :smh:

Bro, we in the same boat. I needed him to do more and he does next to nothing! SMH, another loss for me.
I don’t have him, needed 4 more points outta him to keep my spot

Pretty sure even with a win next week I’m gonna barely miss playoffs and it’s all gonna come down to points scored :smh:

I don’t have him, needed 4 more points outta him to keep my spot

Pretty sure even with a win next week I’m gonna barely miss playoffs and it’s all gonna come down to points scored :smh:
Damn, that sucks. I needed a couple points outta him and he didn’t do ****. I’m fighting for my playoff spot and it looks like my matchup next week is make or break. SMH.

1-1
8-4
7-5
3 straight losses to the 7-5 one smh and last two were super close

Only three teams have a playoff spot secured in my main league. The three remaining are still up for grabs. I'm in the damn hunt in 9th place :wow:. Granted, I'd need to win & have miracle losses happen ahead of me, but WK13 is about to be LIT.

4-0 last week :pimp:. Secured a playoff spot in all of my leagues. The playoffs actually start this week in two of them.

Got the top overall seed/bye in one league. Need to outscore my closest competitor by 20 to take home the highest points title which gets me the trade/FAAB money pot.

Playoffs start this week in my 14 manager league. I snagged the final 8th spot :nthat:

Not bad for drafting Leveon and McKinnon with my #1 and #2 picks. Also Jack Doyle, Jimmy G, Ronald Jones and Jamaal Williams :lol:

Work league, team ahead of me in our division lost Dalton for the year. I want to try and grab Mariota, forcing him to pick out of Eli, Keenum, Carr or even Driskel, so I can attempt to get the bye. I totally forgot the fact that we use FAAB tho :lol: he's likely going to drop a ton of $ on whatever QB.

Worth it for me to try and do the same to block him or not even bother?

Back
Top Bottom