OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Midwestern equivalents of Tammy and Phyllis definitely exist, but I don't think his act would work up here.

nako xl nako xl You hearing anything on Erick Young?

Released a Top 3 without A&M even though everyone in Texas still seems convinced he’s committing there tomorrow. :lol:

nako xl nako xl You hearing anything on Erick Young?

Released a Top 3 without A&M even though everyone in Texas still seems convinced he’s committing there tomorrow. :lol:

He’s trying to bait SC fans into believing he’s thinking about LA but all of our insiders are saying he’s a TAMU heavy lean (maybe silent.)

Last edited:

Well Justin Fields, it's your time to shine. Depending on which hand Jake injured, this could mean first-team reps for Justin during all of Fall camp.

I hate that Jake is injured but it does add a certain level of intrigue to the quarterback battle. If Fromm broke his throwing hand he'll likely miss at least some of the regular season. If Justin play as well do you think that Jake could get the Eason treatment?

Well Justin Fields, it's your time to shine. Depending on which hand Jake injured, this could mean first-team reps for Justin during all of Fall camp.

I hate that Jake is injured but it does add a certain level of intrigue to the quarterback battle. If Fromm broke his throwing hand he'll likely miss at least some of the regular season. If Justin play as well do you think that Jake could get the Eason treatment?

Fromm has caught a fish hook in his leg and now a broken hand at the lake, his outdoorsy *** don't want his job that bad. Fields gonna send him up the river if he keeps messing around

Fromm has caught a fish hook in his leg and now a broken hand at the lake, his outdoorsy *** don't want his job that bad. Fields gonna send him up the river if he keeps messing around

Remember last year when Sony injured his hand doing some outdoorsy s*** on the 4th of July? When are these kids gonna learn. Alcohol+boats/ATVs+fireworks are a bad mix. After Mohammed Massaquoi lost his hand you'd think these cats would know.

Remember last year when Sony injured his hand doing some outdoorsy s*** on the 4th of July? When are these kids gonna learn. Alcohol+boats/ATVs+fireworks are a bad mix. After Mohammed Massaquoi lost his hand you'd think these cats would know.

Malik McDowell likely ended his career before it even started on the back of an ATV last summer. https://247sports.com/nfl/seattle-s...in-and-eye-trauma-in-ATV-accident--117458962/

These dude's think they are invincible.

From what I read he had some good years followed by some not so good years at Arkansas but any others want to chime in?

From what I read he had some good years followed by some not so good years at Arkansas but any others want to chime in?

He's probably still there or even perhaps in AA right now if Bobby doesn't fall off his bike. He should be fine as long as he doesn't bring Bert with him.

With that being said, the next guy you guys hire shouldn't just be the next hot Air Raid guy. Your not going to win anything trying to be OU Jr. Teams like KSU, and ISU, and even Baylor during the Briles era were able to punch above their weight because they were different. Willie Fritz or Chris Klieman could be good fits there and would bring something new to the conference schematically.

Last edited:
USC insiders all but confirmed free kobe’s Thibodeaux taking money rumor by saying SC is concerned he’s got a new circle of handlers and certain southern schools have made troublesome overtures.

I’m curious, if this is as flagrantly out in the open as it’s represented that even fans close to the team know, how it doesn’t come up more with players.

Oh my, please link me to the #Tea

giphy.gif

USC insiders all but confirmed free kobe’s Thibodeaux taking money rumor by saying SC is concerned he’s got a new circle of handlers and certain southern schools have made troublesome overtures.

I’m curious, if this is as flagrantly out in the open as it’s represented that even fans close to the team know, how it doesn’t come up more with players.

Hmmmmmmm.....a new circle of handlers eh? So their issue isn't w/ handlers in itself, just ones who aren't USC friendly?

That Kyle Ford kid tore up The Opening from what I've read. Bet he vaults up the rankings

Hmmmmmmm.....a new circle of handlers eh? So their issue isn't w/ handlers in itself, just ones who aren't USC friendly?

That Kyle Ford kid tore up The Opening from what I've read. Bet he vaults up the rankings

I mean why did MSU tell on Cam?

Ford's gonna get his 5th star. Keep away. Your money's no good here.

Back
Top Bottom