OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if he’s Stanford for sure but def still in the running.. he’s having a helluva summer circuit and we need difference makers on the defensive line so he’s my top guy in the class after Jones

Pakola+Herron+Sinclair is a nice group to have in a class

Pakola hasn't been admitted.

Conventional wisdom says that Clemson washes TAMU this year but is there anyone else who thinks that TAMU will give them a much better game than most people think?

UGA still cocky when that whole state had the biggest choke jobs in football

blow a 28-3 lead in the super bowl

Lose to a freshman making his first on field appearance in the national title game

Choke in the NFL playoffs this past year

:smh:

Conventional wisdom says that Clemson washes TAMU this year but is there anyone else who thinks that TAMU will give them a much better game than most people think?

I would be all for tamu beating Clemson but that dline on Clemson is slimeyyyyyy they gone eat

UGA still cocky when that whole state had the biggest choke jobs in football

blow a 28-3 lead in the super bowl

Lose to a freshman making his first on field appearance in the national title game

Choke in the NFL playoffs this past year

:smh:

And will still beat your team ***

I would be all for tamu beating Clemson but that dline on Clemson is slimeyyyyyy they gone eat
Gonna be the difference unless Jimbo dug some offensive linemen out from under Sumlin's old desk.

They're going to get eaten alive.

Clemson's DL is going to eat against anybody, that's not really saying much. And TAMU's OL can't be any worse than FSU's last year. And they were a horrible freshman mistake away from going up on Clem in the 3rd.

Elko and Jimbo are very very familiar w/ Clem and preparing for them. And TAMU will certainly be up for them and they will be repping for Clem all summer. Jimbo will scheme up some **** for them. And unless he is an idiot he will run the hell out of Mond (should he win the job) to get more favorable matchups in the passing game and take shots.

I don't think that they will win, don't want to give off that thought. But I think it is a little more plausible then some think. Of course I could be totally wrong and Clemson wins by 50

"Pig Pen" :rofl: I'm using that.

Clemson's DL is going to eat against anybody

AtlantaFX.gif

FREE KOBE on the boards accusing Kayvon Thibodeaux of taking money from the SEC/ACC. Dangerous accusation to make.

FREE KOBE on the boards accusing Kayvon Thibodeaux of taking money from the SEC/ACC. Dangerous accusation to make.

We in the bastion of christianity that is the ACC would never participate in such chicanery. I agree, definitely a dangerous accusation to levy against our honorable athletes and makers of men.

We in the bastion of christianity that is the ACC would never participate in such chicanery. I agree, definitely a dangerous accusation to levy against our honorable athletes and makers of men.

Those free shoes were because those boys couldn't afford pairs of their own. Bobby was doing the Lord's work.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Those free shoes were because those boys couldn't afford pairs of their own. Bobby was doing the Lord's work.

Exactly. Just spreading the word and needed some new kicks for their travels.

Forget which podcast I was listening to, but one of the hosts made mention if you’re trying get paid, have your mother be an artist. Preferably, abstract art, since it’s subjective. Throw some paint at the canvas. $25K for that timeless piece of art lol.

Last edited:

Dooley :lol:

He's going to ruin Mizzou's O. Odom better get his resume ready for those DC interviews next off season.

DJ thinks Michigan is going to wash ND. It's @ about 51:20 so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom