OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh i'm sure he loves football that much, grew up in Texas a state where football is the biggest religion, was hyped since he was probably in pop warner. Went through Allen HS worshipped for Friday Night Lights, his dad was QB at Texas A&M

FWIW the last class people were talking about like this was 2011 which produced Johnny, Mariota, Teddy and Dak. Nick Marshall, Brax, Hundley, Kessler, Cook, and Marquise Williams were good college players as well.

Last edited:
Only thing I knew of (when I said that) was just dysfunction on the defensive side of the ball. I didn’t know anything about Jackson. Sounds like he may have gotten caught cheating and hit w/ a student honor code violation

Don’t know of any pressure on Fuente

Last edited:
Smh ACC=All Criminals Conference
:smh:
Monsters

Jk. Is Frenchy going to be the starter for FSU week 1?

Home of the National Champion Lady Noles Softball Team — kiss the ring :lol: (not srs)

Btw, what college kid doesn’t cheat? Probably more cheaters than kids doing their own homework lol. Probably got caught doing worse, but ...

Home of the National Champion Lady Noles Softball Team — kiss the ring :lol: (not srs)

Btw, what college kid doesn’t cheat? Probably more cheaters than kids doing their own homework lol. Probably got caught doing worse, but ...

They all do it, it’s moreso about not getting caught IMO

Back
Top Bottom