OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like Kareem Walker is finally gone which is a bummer. Hopefully that kid can get his **** together at his next stop.

Minnesota has one scholarship QB left now., but the walk on Zack Annexstad from IMG could be a solid starter for them one day. Makes 0 sense to me that Sitkowski got P5 offers and he didn't considering Sitkowski was his backup :lol:.

LB was what Michigan wanted Vic at in the first place :lol:. I don't know why he couldn't have just stayed at Minn and made the switch but maybe dude was only considering them in the first place because it was the only school willing to give him a shot at QB.

Sounds like Kekoa Crawford is gone

Sounds like Kareem Walker is finally gone which is a bummer. Hopefully that kid can get his **** together at his next stop.

Minnesota has one scholarship QB left now., but the walk on Zack Annexstad from IMG could be a solid starter for them one day. Makes 0 sense to me that Sitkowski got P5 offers and he didn't considering Sitkowski was his backup :lol:.

LB was what Michigan wanted Vic at in the first place :lol:. I don't know why he couldn't have just stayed at Minn and made the switch but maybe dude was only considering them in the first place because it was the only school willing to give him a shot at QB.

Was Kareem the one who flipped from us to you guys? His name is familiar but I can’t remember why

Was Kareem the one who flipped from us to you guys? His name is familiar but I can’t remember why

Yea, he’s the kid who committed to you guys on the night of the NC against Oregon.

Sounds like Kekoa Crawford is gone

I wish him the best, but I’m not too bummed about that :lol:

More burn for McDoom and Martin probably. Gentry is going to playing a lot of WR this season too most likely.

Damn, Kyler Murray picked #9 overall in MLB draft. He has to quit football, no?

He better go. Minor League Baseball sucks and It's a grind but at least you're getting paid and as a top-10 pick he'll get some guaranteed money. He's not an NFL quarterback regardless, so it's not like he's missing out on NFL money.

Yea, he’s the kid who committed to you guys on the night of the NC against Oregon.
Wasn't he just overrated? I worked with the athletic department I know he was struggggling a bit off the field when he first got there. On the field though, I think he was just a bit overhyped. He wasn't as explosive or shifty as people thought in high school. Really never put on a great deal of good muscle either.

Wasn't he just overrated? I worked with the athletic department I know he was struggggling a bit off the field when he first got there. On the field though, I think he was just a bit overhyped. He wasn't as explosive or shifty as people thought in high school. Really never put on a great deal of good muscle either.

He was never the dude that deserved #1 RB in the class ranking but he ran hard behind his pads and got upfield in the limited snaps he got which is a good fit for the system. Can you imagine if Ty Issac ran like that :lol:?

Behind Evans I thought he was the most naturally talented RB on the roster. I like Samuels but I’m not still not sure what to make of him considering the HS comp he played against.

Harold Reynolds said he was told Kyler is playing football this year then leaving to play baseball.

Even if we washes out of baseball, can't he come back to play college football like Chris weinke did? Are those rules still the same as they were in the 90s? I really don't see a downside to him playing baseball, unless he really just loves playing football.

its gotta be fun to play QB the way he does. I know its a hard decision for sure. Football more fun but baseball career last longer.

Even if we washes out of baseball, can't he come back to play college football like Chris weinke did? Are those rules still the same as they were in the 90s? I really don't see a downside to him playing baseball, unless he really just loves playing football.
The timing of eligibility might have changed slightly. Murray has 5 years to play 4 seasons from the time he enrolled as a full-time student. That time doesn't pause or anything if he goes the baseball route. Not sure what the timing was back in the day since Weinke was on campus a few days before he decided to go the baseball route. Maybe he was enrolled in less than 12 credit hours his first summer session on campus and therefore wasn't a full-time student?

He may not even outright win the starting job even though he’s the more talented guy, if some spring reports are to be believed. If he’s smart he’ll take the baseball money.

He may not even outright win the starting job even though he’s the more talented guy, if some spring reports are to be believed. If he’s smart he’ll take the baseball money.

He can still take the money and play. There's been guys who have played minor league baseball on CFB at the same time like Russel Wilson, and Jake Locker. Technically he could probably play in 19 as well, it's just going to depend on what the A's are comfortable with, and where he is in his development as a baseball player.

He can still take the money and play. There's been guys who have played minor league baseball on CFB at the same time like Russel Wilson, and Jake Locker. Technically he could probably play in 19 as well, it's just going to depend on what the A's are comfortable with, and where he is in his development as a baseball player.

As a Titans fan I am completely disgusted that you’d ever mention the name Jake Locker :lol:

The #9 slot in the draft has a slot value of $4.7milly...

Kyler Murray is a god damned fool if he goes back to Oklahoma and plays football.

He ain't gonna make $4.7m playing football in any capacity.

The #9 slot in the draft has a slot value of $4.7milly...

Kyler Murray is a god damned fool if he goes back to Oklahoma and plays football.

He ain't gonna make $4.7m playing football in any capacity.

We all know that he can play this season and still get his money but if he gets injured he's gonna look like a dang fool.

Leave now!

so looks like Kyler Murray will play for OU this fall and then do spring ball for the As after football season is over

so looks like Kyler Murray will play for OU this fall and then do spring ball for the As after football season is over

If you have no NFL future, why play football this season? what if he doesn't win the starting job? If I'm the coach, why give him the starting job or someone whose gonna be their for years to come? It's not like he's leaps and bounds better than the competition. Does he like playing football that much?

No offense to OU fans but its not like they're winning a championship this season.

Back
Top Bottom