OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A38FF02B-19CF-42D7-B94E-7667A789C8CC.jpeg
Clemson’s gives no F’s

Dr. DABO LUTHER KING will pontificate about this is what helping our fellow man is all about, mention guts and look like an idiot as usual.

A Lamb would look suspect for a white kid too :lol:. People made a big deal about Johnny having courtside seats after the Heisman befote finding out about his famliy.

If that's really his whip its probably an "advance" from an agent. Clempson is "breaking bread" but I doubt they giving kids Lambs.

To be honest, we don't know this kids situation. Maybe his folks have money. I don't want to assume that just because he's a young black kid that he doesn't have/come from money.

Man if you don’t

I don’t care if the kids black, white, or green it’s just funny it’s captioned with number 1 recruit next to a car like that. Nobody is assuming anything about his background, it’s comedy

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 seeing a rumor that Tate is about to be out at OSU. The rumor is he’s slacked in his academics and has been talking about transferring. Any truth to that?

I doubt it. A walkon would be the backup for OSU to start the season if that was the case. The kid they got from LT is still recovering from an ACL.

Because the tacos in SoCal >>>>> Tally and he has to get his last little bit in before he makes that trip.

But on a serious note if I was a prospect and could work out w/ those guys I would too. nako xl nako xl

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 seeing a rumor that Tate is about to be out at OSU. The rumor is he’s slacked in his academics and has been talking about transferring. Any truth to that?

Haven’t heard anything about it so far. He seemed pretty excited (via twitter) about the upcoming season and potentially having packages to get him on the field

Back
Top Bottom