OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His brother was a walkon receiver there.

Hopefully by the time he's ready to play, Fitz has a new offensive staff in there. Randy Walker, and Kevin Wilson ain't walking through them doors anymore. They've been pretty stale on O for a while now.

Hunter may be regretting that decision with Pat in Ann Arbor next year.

Nah, we good at DC with Dr. Don.

Maybe he could get a look at SC after Helton predictably flames out this season, but we all know your joke of a program is hiring JDR :lol:

IRT Bill C's tweet about how different a lot of years would look with a playoff, or even just the BCS model, I think 97 is definitely one of those years as a Michigan fan :lol:

Under the old model I think Michigan was the best team for the duration of the season, but had there been a playoff or even just a game against Nebraska in a BCS type model, they probably lose to Nebraska either way and it's not out of the question they lose to a very talented 97 FSU either going by the AP top 25, whose only loss was to UF by 3 in Gainesville.

Tom with a month to prepare was almost like the offensive equivalent of Saban. I still think there is an argument to be made that he's the GOAT for what he did there. Nebraska's situation today is not that different than it was in the 90's.

Brett McMurphy reporting that by 2020 there will be three new bowl games possibly in Chicago (Wrigley Field), Tempe, and Myrtle Beach.

Can’t wait to watch more mediocre 5-7/6-6 teams play :smh: but I guess it’s more football which is good

Brett McMurphy reporting that by 2020 there will be three new bowl games possibly in Chicago (Wrigley Field), Tempe, and Myrtle Beach.

Can’t wait to watch more mediocre 5-7/6-6 teams play :smh: but I guess it’s more football which is good

Those games get ratings, and they are only going to get better now that gambling is legal :lol:. Who do you think watches those midweek MACtion games besides #CFBtwitter?

Personally I think teams should have to win at least 6 FBS games, to be eligible.

Those games get ratings, and they are only going to get better now that gambling is legal :lol:. Who do you think watches those midweek MACtion games besides #CFBtwitter?

Personally I think teams should have to win at least 6 FBS games, to be eligible.

Yup 6 wins minimum.

5 is an absolute joke

Pac-12 Media day line up (7/25). Very lackluster lineup. Fitting it all in 1 day instead of 2.

8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - Pac-12 North Division Head Coaches and Student-Athletes (order to be determined)
CALIFORNIA – Head Coach Justin Wilcox, Patrick Laird (RB), Jordan Kunaszyk (ILB)
OREGON – Head Coach Mario Cristobal, Justin Herbert (QB), Jalen Jelks (DL)
OREGON STATE – Head Coach Jonathan Smith, Blake Brandel (OL), Kee Whetzel (OLB)
STANFORD – Head Coach David Shaw, Bryce Love (RB), Alijah Holder (CB)
WASHINGTON – Head Coach Chris Petersen, Jake Browning (QB), Jojo McIntosh (DB)
WASHINGTON STATE – Head Coach Mike Leach, Kyle Sweet (WR/P), Jalen Thompson (S)
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. –Q&A with Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch and additional one-on-one interview opportunities with the North Division

1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Pac-12 South Division Head Coaches and Student-Athletes (order to be determined)
ARIZONA – Head Coach Kevin Sumlin, Khalil Tate (QB), Colin Schooler (LB)
ARIZONA STATE – Head Coach Herm Edwards, Manny Wilkins (QB), N’Keal Harry (WR)
COLORADO – Head Coach Mike MacIntyre, Steven Montez (QB), Rick Gamboa (ILB)
UCLA – Head Coach Chip Kelly, Theo Howard (WR), Josh Woods (LB)
USC – Head Coach Clay Helton, Cameron Smith (ILB), Porter Gustin (OLB)
UTAH – Head Coach Kyle Whittingham, Chase Hansen (LB), Lo Falemaka (OL)

Back
Top Bottom