OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike's been watching too much Infrowars

image.jpg

New endzone

LOL

"In recent years, Leach has been vocal about the importance of free speech and dialogue, but during his first season at WSU in 2012, he banned his players from using Twitter.

Leach’s Twitter storm hasn’t been well received by the national media. USA Today’s Dan Wolken used this as an example of why Leach hasn’t been hired by the major programs, while Bleacher Report, Yahoo Sports and Deadspin also wrote about the incident."

Aye come get your boy @casper90403

Last edited:
Wolken is definitely a clown. And the whole Leach thing does not surprise me one bit. Therefore that whole situation makes perfect sense :lol:

-sidenote- Auburn is "All In" this recruiting cycle btw. Wonder how close to the sun they end up flying.

Last edited:
ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Bobby Layne Bobby Layne I have my thoughts on Wolken but what'd he do that is clown status?

I always wondered if his stupidity like this is why big time schools never go after him

It is. He's also just generally weird and not a schmoozer. It's one thing to be a Trump guy which most southwestern, southeastern, and midwest boosters will be. It's another to be acting a fool on social media, ******* up the money.

Carrying water for Currie during the Schiano drama is probably the most recent example.

Look, I'm not naive enough to think that this doesn't happen in ALL types of media, especially in politics, so the "journalistic ethics" of this **** doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that Schiano and the rest of those Paterno acolytes are the last ******* guys to deserve a national writer spinning for them.

Considering the fact that "don't drop the soap around Jerry" was an open joke in PSU circles, and that there were accusations levied at Sandusky going back to the 70's, I have little doubt what Mike McQueary said about Greg was true.

Gonna be hard to watch without my baby girl Ms Wagner on there

She don’t need LCU anymore. She got them 10,000 pencils ... and of course, Lancey Pooh.

Kidding aside, I always wondered whether ole Clint Trickett smashed for the hell of it lol

Still one of the the best lol

Last edited:
It’s not just 1 think in particular w/ Wolken (for me) there’s just been a lot of his writing that I haven’t particularly cared for.

His pod w/ Myerberg isn’t bad, but if it wasn’t for Paul I wouldn’t be listening

For a sec I thought you meant the Washington professional football team. For the Huskies it'll be Chico McClatcher or Aaron Fuller struggling to get open so that Jake Browning can underthrow them.

Back
Top Bottom