OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No talk about the McNair (usc) v. NCAA trial which is about 12 days in? A lot of salty SC fans are screaming conspiracy and collusion among opponents the more depositions get played.

I didn’t even know it was going on

Sidenote, whoever lands the Aaron Beasley kid out of Georgia is going to land a stud. He’s better than the vast majority of safeties ranked ahead of him. He’s this years Gurvan Hall to me i.e. I love him as as physical safety prospect he’s not going to come to FSU and I will be sad about it :lol: :lol:

No talk about the McNair (usc) v. NCAA trial which is about 12 days in? A lot of salty SC fans are screaming conspiracy and collusion among opponents the more depositions get played.
You know only y'all care about that. :lol:

Will $7m a year break the state of Georgia? How will they continue to balance the budget for recruits?

Think Ole Chip Kelly sways Daniels’ decision or nah? Didn’t realize he / they just offered him ... yesterday lol

Last edited:
Any of y’all OSU fans and been to a home game? Trying to get tickets to the game against Michigan this year, but I’m curious if it’s like trying to get a limited release on NDC? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom