OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol. Who was it in here who had a sister or cousin that saw Peters' transcript and told us good luck with that?

Yea, it was me. :lol: He's been telling everyone he leaves for school in June, but the admin who she knows said that there's no chance. Seems legit too because they reported that he has to retake the ACT.

:rofl: Big3 Twitter is comedy.

Yea, it was me. :lol: He's been telling everyone he leaves for school in June, but the admin who she knows said that there's no chance. Seems legit too because they reported that he has to retake the ACT.

:rofl: Big3 Twitter is comedy.

I listened to the episode with Kev’s return. I didn’t realize he was that down in the dumps; what a mess. He’s lucky he isn’t dead.

Anyway, the article makes reference to Temecula. Every time I drive through there, I can’t help but think of Steve Nash lol.

Re Peters: I saw Denzil Ware’s name floated. Last week on the Board they he said too much trouble, today he’s an option after catching wind of Peters lol.

Last edited:
I legit thought that Kev was slow or something. He used to have that slurred speech, stuttering and stammering. Glad that he got the help that he needed though. Forgot that he was a vet.

"That first year [2015] it really wasn’t noticeable because a lot of our players carried over from coach Muschamp, but starting in that second year, I was as heavy, but I wasn’t as strong. When we played teams like Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, we just looked small. I’m a pretty good size for my position, but I remember standing next to Lorenzo Carter and Roquan Smith [of Georgia] and saying to myself, ‘Damn, these are some big *** dudes. What are they feeding them over there?’ I remember when Roquan visited us in the summer when he was being recruited and he was skinny, and now he looked sculpted. You shouldn’t be at Florida and feel intimidated by looking at other SEC players."

42-7 :smokin:smokin:smokin

I legit thought that Kev was slow or something. He used to have that slurred speech, stuttering and stammering. Glad that he got the help that he needed though. Forgot that he was a vet.

Is that big 3 rollup podcast worth listening to?

Is that big 3 rollup podcast worth listening to?

If you’re bored out of your mind and nothing else to listen to, then maybe lol. Half the time you can’t even make out what they’re saying because they’re talking over each other or they’re just saying homer things.

Good for a laugh occasionally though. Can’t remember if it was here or another site that mentioned Kev was telling his story, so I listened that day.

3531654.gif

Back
Top Bottom