OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol

1. Your shade wasn’t missed.

2. Pac12 hoops scheduling is a disaster too.

3. When Stanford and UW and USC all lose on short turn around Fridays tonifnerior teams, and those L’s are used as justification for keeping them out of he playoffs/NY6 then yes. It’s the reason.

10:30est kickoffs also make it pretty difficult to recruit nationally. Kids not only won’t be playing in front of friends and family but they can’t even watch them play on tv.

1. SC might be the most poignant example, but hiring across the board in that conference has been trash. Larry didn't make y'all hire Helton, ASU hire Herm, or Zona hire Sumlin. And those are just recent examples

3. ND washing y'all did more to keep you out of the playoff than that WSU game, and UW's loss to ASU had nothing to do with scheduling.

4. No one is watching those games out here if not for those time slots. You know that.

Lol

1. Your shade wasn’t missed.

2. Pac12 hoops scheduling is a disaster too.

3. When Stanford and UW and USC all lose on short turn around Fridays tonifnerior teams, and those L’s are used as justification for keeping them out of he playoffs/NY6 then yes. It’s the reason.

10:30est kickoffs also make it pretty difficult to recruit nationally. Kids not only won’t be playing in front of friends and family but they can’t even watch them play on tv.

1.whats wrong with the hoops schedule?

2.none of the pac-12 teams that go out of state for recruits seem to have a problem and everyone seems to love "pac12 after dark" expect the old *** sports writers.

scott should get all the heat for the stupid *** pac12 network cause its costing schools money. but it also shows most of these schools have a horrible AD department because none of them speak out about the scheduling or revenue sharing

Harris always wanted Bama. He tried to commit to them before but they told him to wait. He was on the brink of committing to Clemson as well but they told him to hold off as well

Harris always wanted Bama. He tried to commit to them before but they told him to wait. He was on the brink of committing to Clemson as well but they told him to hold off as well
It looked like Miami was set for the swipe. Narrative being pushed now is Bama draft success.

dBKwBlu.jpg

Owen to barn..still got time till December tho

I am unbothered. He still going to take all his official visits and he still going to take multiple unofficial visits to Georgia throughout the season.

And of course once he sees us dominate Auburn on the football field again this season you know he'll be coming our way. No worries.

Look at Georgia's 2018 recruiting class. See how many of them were committed to other big schools and flip to Georgia just before early Signing Day and national Signing Day. Real talk, I don't know what Kirby says to these kids but they all want to come in Georgia now.

I’m guessing (hoping) that was said Tongue in cheek

It’s not all bags though (though it certainly helps) Kirby has been a great recruiter and most of his domination has come from instate, his home state, which in the last 2 classes has an absurd amount of talent.

I mean, who's to say. All I know is that King Kirby is getting it done on the recruiting Trail in a way that Mark richt never was.
Richt was bringing in Top 10 classes every year. Y'all act like the man had 20th ranked classes.

Kirby brought in new energy, was already known as a good recruiter, and now throw in early success along with Dre noting the crazy in-state talent AND $$$. Plus, Florida, LSU, UF and UT undergoing coaching changes/being dumpster fires. And bag$.

Did I mention bags?

1. SC might be the most poignant example, but hiring across the board in that conference has been trash. Larry didn't make y'all hire Helton, ASU hire Herm, or Zona hire Sumlin. And those are just recent examples

3. ND washing y'all did more to keep you out of the playoff than that WSU game, and UW's loss to ASU had nothing to do with scheduling.

4. No one is watching those games out here if not for those time slots. You know that.

Michigan better win the Big 10 east finally or I’m sicking LowLifeMac LowLifeMac on you.

Richt was bringing in Top 10 classes every year. Y'all act like the man had 20th ranked classes.

Kirby brought in new energy, was already known as a good recruiter, and now throw in early success along with Dre noting the crazy in-state talent AND $$$. Plus, Florida, LSU, UF and UT undergoing coaching changes/being dumpster fires. And bag$.

Did I mention bags?

Mark Richt was bringing in top 10 recruiting classes but not the consistent top three recruiting classes like Kirby.

1.whats wrong with the hoops schedule?

2.none of the pac-12 teams that go out of state for recruits seem to have a problem and everyone seems to love "pac12 after dark" expect the old *** sports writers.

scott should get all the heat for the stupid *** pac12 network cause its costing schools money. but it also shows most of these schools have a horrible AD department because none of them speak out about the scheduling or revenue sharing

1. You literally can’t watch PAC 12 games on the east coast before 11pm ET.

2. USC which is the primary national pac 12 recruiter has struggled. There may be many reasons sure, but as a person in the east coast media market the consistent joke when talking about SC and UW is “I don’t watch their games because they kick off after I’m asleep.”

Saying “everyone seems to love Pac 12 after dark” is like saying “everyone seems to love [insert indie television show here.]” Sure, because it’s pretty entertaining. I’m sure the handful of people who do tune in each week do enjoy it. Doesn’t mean it’s winning any major awards or getting renewed.

NCAA probably just wants more surface area so when they start getting sponsors to line their own pockets, they can see Coke, Wal Mart etc sewn on their unis. Breaking them in slowly lol

Back
Top Bottom