OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I agree with everything you said.

I think he was the surest bet at QB but that Darnold, Allen, and Jackson have higher ceilings than him but lower floors (I think Allen is trash.)

Would have liked to see Buffalo take Rosen though.

Harbaugh and Michigan was one QB play away from beating OSU two years in a row. Now he need to get the Tackles on the OL straighten out they will be great team

Harbaugh and Michigan was one QB play away from beating OSU two years in a row. Now he need to get the Tackles on the OL straighten out they will be great team

Which is going to be an issue :lol:

Ruyan should be fine against most guys until we play against some teams who have athletes with length like OSU and PSU. I still have little doubt that JBB is going to be a trunstile, and I'm still really hoping they pick a guy up as GT over the off season.

I have them going 10-2/11-1 now. Up front they should be fine until OSU where Bosa, Jones, and Young could give them some real problems. Young honestly might be the best of the three by the end of the season. Kid's a freak.

Which is going to be an issue :lol:

Ruyan should be fine against most guys until we play against some teams who have athletes with length like OSU and PSU. I still have little doubt that JBB is going to be a trunstile, and I'm still really hoping they pick a guy up as GT over the off season.

I have them going 10-2/11-1 now. Up front they should be fine until OSU where Bosa, Jones, and Young could give them some real problems. Young honestly might be the best of the three by the end of the season. Kid's a freak.

Lets see how JH calls the offense when the game gets close or they get a lead vs a good team... Until I se him try to bury a good opponent, I see 5 losses on the season... Jim needs to change but the D will keep them in every game.

September 22 is going to be funny.

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt a freshman QB and one of worst D's in the country is going to make that game competitive. Riley didn't leave a lot there besides some talent at WR.

Northwestern on the road has always been a battle for Michigan too. The biggest news there is Thorson and his ACL. JH vs teams with equal talent and/or coaching isn’t very impressive.

During the Carr era when they were still stuck in 1995 defensively, and during the RR and Hoke regimes. That's a virtual home game every time Michigan plays in Evanston and Thorson is one of the most overrated players in the country.

Past games against NW and ND under different regimes having nothing to do with this team or this coaching staff.

It’s the (preseason) #1 SOS, no?

Based on what? Last years wins?

PSU is rebuilding offensively and lost one the 5 best offensive minds in the country, ND lost the left side of their OL and the coach that developed them along with their DC, and SMU brought in a new coaching staff and lost some big play makers on O. Wiscky and MSU should more or less be the same, and those were both games last year that could have easily went the other way with just competency under center.

They went about where their film and testing numbers said they should go

You see the thread on 247 that was started from a guy that knew a Raven scout? Boy, that was a good chuckle; instant classic. Pretty much dogged the whole team, but ... he was right lol. Should be stickied :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom