OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emmitt Smith got some nerve wearing a Georgia fitted

His son commit there or something? I saw them both on the sideline some months back during a recruiting visit. I hear what you’re saying, but if my was son there, I would probably be rockin’ his team, too, as sac relig as that may be.

If he’s not going there, then it’s shameful lol

Last edited:
His son commit there or something? I saw them both on the sideline some months back during a recruiting visit. I hear what you’re saying, but if my was son there, I would probably be rockin’ his team, too, as sac relig as that may be.

If he’s not going there, then it’s shameful lol

They've visited 3 times so far that I know of, EJ is a 2020 recruit so I doubt he makes a decision anytime soon.

Yikes. Fields looking better than Fromm already? Has that been the word all spring?

No. Both have been sharp, but Fromm has been dialed in and commands the offense. Fromm has free rein to do whatever he wants at the LOS. Fields will play, but Fromm is BMOC

Justin Fields the real deal

Yeah he looked really good. A lot of the sacks he took were solely due to the two Hand touch rules of the spring game. You can already see the physical ability and his ability to make good reads.

That being said I think from is going to be our guy from day one.

May actually play my PS4 when that releases. Only thing I play(ed) (or did) was NCAA Football and 2K. Other than that, used it during football season for VUE, but since the app is on Apple TV now, damn console probably goes a year between me pressing the power button.

f986b70dfb5be679da3c0bff5cea9cbf.jpg

Was listening to a little talk radio and never new this Ray Lewis story. Makes you wonder about the teams we root for and the near misses. Also, during the same episode I completely forgot Andre Wadsworth was a walk on.

All that said, what are some y’all’s teams misses you’re still salty about till this day and best walk on in your program’s history?

The Judge in the O'Bannon case scheduled a trial for the Kessler case for December 3rd a month ago. The Kessler side is fighting for NCAA athletes to be able to profit off their I&L which would allow EA to make the game again.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2018/03/2...to-watch-if-college-video-games-are-to-return

Justin Fields is built man. His body is ready for college. That surprised me

Crazy he's only 19 and a couple months out of HS. Dude could end up looking Cam-like by the time he leaves UGA.

It'll be interesting to see if UGA works in some packages for his this season. His and Fromm's skillsets are different enough that it's plausible.

All that said, what are some y’all’s teams misses you’re still salty about till this day and best walk on in your program’s history?

Will probably forever be salty about not getting:

1. Vontaze Burfict
2. Manti Teo
3. DeAnthony Thomas

Probably not USC's best walk on, but Clay Matthews was one of the most memorable. Remember watching him come in and laughing at him for even thinking he was going to do football and with some "help," he transformed into a monster.

Will probably forever be salty about not getting:

1. Vontaze Burfict
2. Manti Teo
3. DeAnthony Thomas

Probably not USC's best walk on, but Clay Matthews was one of the most memorable. Remember watching him come in and laughing at him for even thinking he was going to do football and with some "help," he transformed into a monster.

Desean Jackson, Matthew Thomas (smh), Jalen Ramsey, Percy Harvin.

Back
Top Bottom