OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Joe Burrow actually going to transfer? Or is Urbie going to drag the "competition" on deeper in order to try and keep him?

Even if he does they'll probably block a transfer to Nebraska where he is a legacy.

Their QB situation feels like a poor mans version of 2015 all over again. If Martell is good enough to get a package he's good enough to be the backup. He needs to let Burrow and go and settle on Haskins.

You pull one kid from California, all of a sudden it's "Kayvon Thibonole" jerseys. smh

Huh? What in the world are you talking about? I said the opposite. I said you'd be hard pressed to get a kid to leave LA to come to Tallahassee, but probably not the other way around. And that I wouldn't believe Kayvon would come unitl he signed a LOI.

Last edited:
Not sure if its lack of traction or lack of resource allocation, but it does seem like as of now there isn't a ton going on down there. Haven't heard of a ton of names. At least at the forefront, not sure what Telly and Co. are cooking behind the scenes so who knows.

giphy.gif

Hmmm, that does have a nice ring to it. Go ahead and let 'SC know that they should just go ahead and let that kid fulfill his prophecy and come on down to Tally to the "University of Florida State"

Please respect his decision, NO INTERVIEWS.

Different if you were a "UFS" fan your entire life lol.

Even if he does they'll probably block a transfer to Nebraska where he is a legacy.

Their QB situation feels like a poor mans version of 2015 all over again. If Martell is good enough to get a package he's good enough to be the backup. He needs to let Burrow and go and settle on Haskins.

Burrows gonna be a grad transfer I think. They can't block it.

Damn, I thought the U was a family? :lol:
Luke doesn't have any loyalty to the U. :lol: He's just trying to get kids to schools and then have his wife represent them if they make it to the league. Plus, he was wayyyyy to cozy with Jimbo's guys for an alleged U fan. He's also constatntly ripping the coaching staff when they don't take one of his kids, even if they aren't a talent/scheme fit.

Burrows gonna be a grad transfer I think. They can't block it.
You can block grad transfers. Remember Saban wasn't trying to let Maurice Smith go to UGA with Kirby? It's usually just a bad look and media/fan outrage will get the schools to ease up on the restrictions.

You can block grad transfers. Remember Saban wasn't trying to let Maurice Smith go to UGA with Kirby? It's usually just a bad look and media/fan outrage will get the schools to ease up on the restrictions.

Ah, don't know that I realized that. I thought grad transfers were allowed to move freely absent the appearance of tampering.

Ah, don't know that I realized that. I thought grad transfers were allowed to move freely absent the appearance of tampering.

Yea, Iowa could have blocked Rudock from transferring to Michigan if they wanted to. Kirk Ok'd it because we weren't on the schedule.

OSU is for Nebraska in 18 and 19, and Burrow has two years of eligibility left.

Agree with both. Won't believe Kayvon is a thing till pen is to LOI. Can see a kid going from Tally to LA because it's exciting, but LA to Tally better be a good sales pitch. Besides, what's good in his mind today, may change when it's time to sign. Not a huge California fan, especially after living here, but if I was 18 years old ... you'd be hard pressed for me to leave CA if I grew up here. Not like USC is a slouch program either.
Lorenzo Booker

Chris Rix, Malik Henry, and Travis Johnson, too, but they’re few and far between.
I was ok with RIx and Henry leaving. Was disappointed Travis left. Thought it was down to ND and USC. Didnt blame him for going to FSU though.

Booker kind of hurt. It was like half the hurt compared to losing DeAnthony. That was a punch to the nuts.

I was ok with RIx and Henry leaving. Was disappointed Travis left. Thought it was down to ND and USC. Didnt blame him for going to FSU though.

Booker kind of hurt. It was like half the hurt compared to losing DeAnthony. That was a punch to the nuts.

Yeah. I recall the Lorenzo Booker deal was really the start of the big announcements. If I remember correctly, he was going to pick Notre Dame and changed his mind right before he committed to FSU.

Who?

I agree. He’s supposed to name the starter next week.

And if they do packages for Tate they better let him throw a few, if we do another Braxton wild cat run up the middle every time again I’m gonna shoot myself

Back
Top Bottom