OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

:rofl:

:lol:

Chandler is the goods though. At least out of HS. Can't say that I caught a bunch of him last year however. You'd know more than I

BTW ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis just saw Greg Biggins say USC is still a heavy leader for Thibodeaux but that his recruitment is crazy and resembles AAU basketball. That supports something I saw him say earlier where he wrote Thibodeaux wants to stay in LA and attend hometown SC largely because of out-of-football branding and marketing.

gunna get it gunna get it whats your opinion on Te'Coury Couch? I saw we flipped him from u guys.
I think he's really good. Having a Miami kid OV in April is kinda dumb, IMO. He's likely not going to make it back during football season now. So if in-state schools decide to push in the event that he has a big senior year, then Michigan is at a severe disadvantage. Good take though at this point.

I think he's really good. Having a Miami kid OV in April is kinda dumb, IMO. He's likely not going to make it back during football season now. So if in-state schools decide to push in the event that he has a big senior year, then Michigan is at a severe disadvantage. Good take though at this point.

Michigan gets cold in the fall/winter. You can’t bring a Miami kid up then.

Michigan gets cold in the fall/winter. You can’t bring a Miami kid up then.
You think Miami kids don't know that? :lol: You're better off selling him on the gameday experience. Bush didn't OV in the spring. I just think it's much harder to hold onto a kid from April to December or even February with one visit. Especially a SoFla kid.

It doesn't really get bad until late November weather wise. Ive grown up here all my life and like the fall tho :lol:

It's not an Igloo come November like Minnasota or some other places in the MW.

The weather was trash this weekend tho so I'd be surprised if that ever really plays as a factor is his decision.

Last edited:
I spent 3.5 years there man. I wasn't around for this last winter, but 2014-15 winter was the worst that I've ever experienced anywhere :lol:. You're also talking about kids who think that 60 degree weather is cold.

But it seems like Couch wasn't a Miami take right now. I'd just skeptical about keeping his commitment if any of the big 3 in FL come calling, or other Southeastern schools. Hard to see a kid going to Michigan that those schools really want.

I spent 3.5 years there man. I wasn't around for this last winter, but 2014-15 winter was the worst that I've ever experienced anywhere :lol:. You're also talking about kids who think that 60 degree weather is cold.

But it seems like Couch wasn't a Miami take right now. I'd just skeptical about keeping his commitment if any of the big 3 in FL come calling, or other Southeastern schools. Hard to see a kid going to Michigan that those schools really want.

I’ve lived in the South nearly my entire life, so I wear a jacket at work or a hoodie out when it’s 75 or less lol. Conversely, I live in San Diego now and people want to bring aircraft in to work on them when it’s 75 degrees and 60% humidity because it’s “too hot”. I just laugh and tell them they don’t know what hot is. I don’t even know if I sweat the first 4 months I was here.

bigmike23 bigmike23 From the Bruins 247 board:

Just heard Bru McCoy was at practice Saturday

Post #1: From what I hear it didn't go well he left after 20 min. Not coach related...
Post #2: I heard the same thing from a person that was with him at practice. From what I was told was that McCoy was feeling himself a bit and had words with current players that lead to him leaving practice. If UCLA recruits him it will be interesting.
Post #3: Feeling himself? Taunting players? Confused here
Post #4: I don't know if any coaches were around when it happened (would be a wrap on that recruitment if so), but he definitely instigated some unnecessary stuff with the current linebackers... I believe the medical term is "starting ****"
Post #5:
Post #6: Well, recruiting seems to be going well. LOL
Post #7: What trash. Bye Felicia.

:rofl: Y'all getting started early this year

It was so bitterly cold in January. Even as a lifelong resident of Michigan, this winter got as cold as I can remember. Not as bad as a lot of states but still 20+ straight days of single digit temps make you rethink your residence

:lol:

He wants to play LB? I'm suprised he's not pushing to be on O.

He wants to play WR. Writers say* he's a better LB though and a bunch of schools are foolishly recruiting him as a LB first instead of lying to get him on campus then switching him once he's there.

Last edited:
bigmike23 bigmike23 From the Bruins 247 board:

Just heard Bru McCoy was at practice Saturday

Post #1: From what I hear it didn't go well he left after 20 min. Not coach related...
Post #2: I heard the same thing from a person that was with him at practice. From what I was told was that McCoy was feeling himself a bit and had words with current players that lead to him leaving practice. If UCLA recruits him it will be interesting.
Post #3: Feeling himself? Taunting players? Confused here
Post #4: I don't know if any coaches were around when it happened (would be a wrap on that recruitment if so), but he definitely instigated some unnecessary stuff with the current linebackers... I believe the medical term is "starting ****"
Post #5:
Post #6: Well, recruiting seems to be going well. LOL
Post #7: What trash. Bye Felicia.

:rofl: Y'all getting started early this year

Lol his social media tells y’all he was at Coachella all weekend

Back
Top Bottom