OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All that said, what are some y’all’s teams misses you’re still salty about till this day and best walk on in your program’s history?

How much time you got? For starters:

1. Deion Sanders
2. Cam Newton
3. Deshaun Watson
4. Laremy Tunsil
5. Derrick Brown

Antonio Callaway: How to kill your draft stock

Off rip
Teddy Bridgewater
Quincy Wilson mostly for political reasons
Dalvo

All that said, what are some y’all’s teams misses you’re still salty about till this day and best walk on in your program’s history?

In the 2000's

Sammy Watkins ( I still doubt if Michigan ever really had a chance or not)
Jack Conklin (Dad played for Michigan)
Sam Hubbard (Michigan legacy, Father or Grandfather IIRC)
Najee

Brian Griese is the best walk-on in school history.

Watson hurts the most because he wanted to come to UGA but our old coaching staff didn't see him as a QB.

Add Eric Berry, Robert Nkemdiche and Calvin Johnson to that list too.

They didn't see Cam as a QB, wanted him at TE :smh:. They just flat out didn't want Deshaun Watson until it was way too late.

Watson.jpg

Add Derrick Henry to that list of CMR blunders as well.

nako xl nako xl Is a part of you wishing that the Jets picked Rosen instead? :lol:

:lol: he looks up to Elon Musk.

I was dead on about dude. All white people have to do nowadays is say they are against Trump and they're all of a sudden "woke" now :lol: :smh:

nako xl nako xl Is a part of you wishing that the Jets picked Rosen instead? :lol:

:lol: he looks up to Elon Musk.

I was dead on about dude. All white people have to do nowadays is say they are against Trump and they're all of a sudden "woke" now :lol: :smh:

No I always wanted Darnold but I would have been ecstatic with Josh or Saquon too. I would have been disappointed with baker and would have had a conniption if we’d taken Allen.

What did Josh say/do? I must have missed it? Woke is relative. Josh is a liberal. He’s also an *******. I love his **** talking.

Poor Blake Barnett though. casper90403 casper90403 ’s guy. He didn’t deserve to get hit with Josh’s choppa.

No I always wanted Darnold but I would have been ecstatic with Josh or Saquon too. I would have been disappointed with baker and would have had a conniption if we’d taken Allen.

What did Josh say/do? I must have missed it? Woke is relative. Josh is a liberal. He’s also an *******. I love his **** talking.

Poor Blake Barnett though. casper90403 casper90403 ’s guy. He didn’t deserve to get hit with Josh’s choppa.

DbwIZOtUQAAhrxD.jpg

meh, being against Trump and being pro player-comp doesn't make you a liberal. Maybe in America where centrism is considered being "left", and blood and soil fascism is what passes as conservatism these days, but in actuality nah.

Dude fell because of the durability and because he's an ******* and a pain in the *** to coach most likely. Not his views.

Still probably the most gifted pure passer in this draft tho. Zona's a nice spot for him, and he should play well when Bradford predictably goes down.

Back
Top Bottom