OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If he stays a 5* this will be Urbans first 5* (Composite) receiver at tOSU. Grimes was but dropped before the cycle ended and eventually transferred. Crazy to think

You think Richt should of allowed him to transfer to Miami?
I'm not in the business of turning away 5 star talent. :lol: But I understand why he would. We are not starved for talent at WR anyways. Probably have recruited that position better than any on the team.

I want to see how much of this is just spring hype too. Don't see how Grimes wasn't already on the field if he's as good as they're hyping up. Bin Victor was much more raw than Grimes and he already passed him up there at O$U.

Good for him - Definite stud.

Threw a little jab at Texas on the way out the door, too. :lol:

“They were close,” Wilson said of Texas. “I’m not going to lie, the official visit made me think about them a little more. In the end, I’ve watched a lot of people go to Texas with a ton of ability and maybe not achieve what I thought they could. I didn’t want to be one of those guys.”

I mean I’m not gonna act like our receivers really kill it in college either :lol:

To those saying the PAC 12’s scheduling wasn’t a disaster the past few years:

Larry Scott on the problem of playing on the road on a Friday night after a short week, “I don’t think anyone expected the type of correlation we saw,” Scott said. “If people had seen it as unfair, it would’ve been changed earlier.”

It was complained about in 2016 and he said it wasn’t a big deal despite the away teams going winless that year too.

Scott deserves a lot of **** for the Pac 12 Network being a failure, but scheduling isn’t the reason why UW and Stanford have been the only decent teams in that conference as of late. Hire better coaches and ADs.

Pac 12 hoops being trash isn’t dudes fault either.

Scott deserves a lot of **** for the Pac 12 Network being a failure, but scheduling isn’t the reason why UW and Stanford have been the only decent teams in that conference as of late. Hire better coaches and ADs.

Pac 12 hoops being trash isn’t dudes fault either.

Lol

1. Your shade wasn’t missed.

2. Pac12 hoops scheduling is a disaster too.

3. When Stanford and UW and USC all lose on short turn around Fridays tonifnerior teams, and those L’s are used as justification for keeping them out of he playoffs/NY6 then yes. It’s the reason.

10:30est kickoffs also make it pretty difficult to recruit nationally. Kids not only won’t be playing in front of friends and family but they can’t even watch them play on tv.

Probably... But 5 potential losses (ND, Wisky, PSU, Sparty, OSU) all have coaches that beat Michigan the last time they lined up against each other
In

Five loses, maybe one or two but five loses that's stretching it. Only way those five loses come up if it's the same result as 2017 and a major injury bug. But five loses not going to happen.

Pappoe and the Grayson boys pull the trigger today.

More and more Auburn talk for OP. Even if he pops for them today I'd be surprised if he didn't ink w/ UGA on ESD.

Regardless, secure those bags young men. :pimp:

I really wish MSU had a site like Eleven Warriors where they broke down the defense and how positions were utilized the last two seasons that I could read (unless I'm just missing it)

More and more Auburn talk for OP. Even if he pops for them today I'd be surprised if he didn't ink w/ UGA on ESD.

Even if he commits to Auburn, he'll flip to UGA by NSD. He's visited the UGA campus a dozen times and his school is 45 mins away from campus. They're selling him on being the next Roquan

OP to Barn, Watson to Texas?

Back
Top Bottom