OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure what’s going on here. He’s had academic issues and we already have 2 true RBs in the class and Gill as an H-back. And Dobbins for 2 more years.
My boy was a GA Wisconsin and told me that his transcript was one of the worst that he's seen. Makes sense to sign and place him though.

Does OSU have JC feeders? I know they take one or two every other year but they seemed scattered.

OU seems to have relationships with Lackawanna and the KS and TX JUCO's, for a kid to sign and stash.

SelfassuredAnxiousBream-max-1mb.gif

We back :nthat:

N41D N41D How good is Keondre Coburn?

Also, it's funny how much these rankings actually matter to coaching staffs too. Like FSU taking Xavier Peters, unless they're about to pull a Derrick Rose with his ACT then there's no chance he qualifies. But flipping a 4 star down the stretch looks good for a new staff. Can't knock the hustle one bit, but generating buzz is a real thing.

Last edited:
N41D N41D How good is Keondre Coburn?
He's good. I don't know how tall he is but that's a big son of a ***** and he plays with leverage and uses his hands well, which is exceedingly rare in Texas for defensive linemen...

Didn't realize he official'd to UM... I know A&M's been after him hard and took it personal when his high school staff met them in the parking lot and told them they couldn't meet Keondre on campus. He's looked around a ton since not signing, but just don't know if I see him ditching Texas.

Yea, wasn't really thinking he'd flip either. Richt and staff went in-home Sunday and Diaz is coming back later this week. Not holding my breath. Think Herman is going in-home this week too.

W/ the status of the LB core, I don't think the staff takes Peters if they don't think he can get in. They need players for next year.

W/ the status of the LB core, I don't think the staff takes Peters if they don't think he can get in. They need players for next year.
They better investigate y'all if that boy gets in. :lol: My sister goes to school with him. He got an 11 on his ACT and he has a sub 2.0. The athletic advisor at the school said that they were signing him to juice their ranking. He said that Marshall as a partial qualifier is his best shot. UK didn't even send him an LOI.

They better investigate y'all if that boy gets in. :lol: My sister goes to school with him. He got an 11 on his ACT and he has a sub 2.0. The athletic advisor at the school said that they were signing him to juice their ranking. He said that Marshall as a partial qualifier is his best shot. UK didn't even send him an LOI.
Good afternoon dacomeup dacomeup ,

Can you be a little more quiet please? Thanks.

I'm sure that he will attack his studies with fervor and will be sure to do all that is needed in the classroom to be able to enroll at a prestigious university of higher learning.

Thanks, Mgmt

Last edited:
:lol:

Curious why UF and UM were going after him then, too?
Miami had him as a backup option at DE. The staff wasn't really pushing for him that much. Didn't even really recruit him until he hit it off with UM recruits and the Under Armour game. Doesn't fit in with what our DC wants out of linebackers. He's stiff as a board but has good straight line speed. This was definitely the case of a fan base being more into a kid than the staff was.

Yea, wasn't really thinking he'd flip either. Richt and staff went in-home Sunday and Diaz is coming back later this week. Not holding my breath. Think Herman is going in-home this week too.
He’s supposed to visit A&M this weekend for their Super Bowl party.

Will be interesting to see what happens if that trip gets made.

Do people ever official visit during the week or as a rule is it only 48 hours on a weekend?

Back
Top Bottom