OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saban probably would have still ended up at an SEC power :lol:. People forget he left the Dolphins on his own accord, and wasn't fired.

Would Tress still be coaching at OSU if it wasn't for Tatgate? Outside of Dantonio (who's also a Saban guy) his coaching tree is about as trash as Lloyd Carr's.

I know y'all don't like to admit it but Tatgate is one of the best thing to happen to OSU :lol:.

Oh I 100% agree it was :lol:

I liked tress but I honestly think he had plateaued with his style of coaching. We’d lose our OOC marquee game and then always lose a wtf game during the season. He was still getting some great players but it wasn’t clicking.

I truly think if Urban was still at Florida Tress wouldn’t have “resigned” and would’ve been there even longer. They definitely did him dirty.

Could you imagine if Terrelle Pryor had the chance to play in Urbans offense instead of Tressels?

I highly doubt the offense was the deciding factor

Bag man and free tats, how could he say no? :lol:

He said a few times during his career he wished they ran a different offense like you guys were doing with Denard.

That guy was a freak athlete in person, when he turned the corner on a scramble it was a thing of beauty

Thought it made the most sense to go and play for Rich Rod that whole time. He would've put up silly numbers.

leon.png

:pimp:

Wish him nothing but the best

Only because I’m a titans fan of course, otherwise I’d hope he fails :lol: kidding

Back
Top Bottom