OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shut ya dumbass up and do some research before you talk sideways. I assume you're referring to my comment about Kirby so go look at the players from Georgia this year that signed to those schools Dre named and tell me how many Kirby was out-recruited for. Bama has ONE player from Georgia committed and he's on flip watch to guess who.. Dawgs. Clemson has 4, 3 of which we stopped recruiting early and signed better players at their position and the other is Trevor Lawrence.
no, you just chirp and chirp and your squad hasn't done a damn thing. You've never even experienced a championship kid. Know your place. Win something before talking out your ***. All you are is noise right now. Annoying noise.

Shut your trap about the Bulldogs already. You sound stupid. Ole Stanfan *** wannabe.

781880F5-0460-485D-A5ED-938747AE8F61.jpeg

sidenote, glad to hear your mom is doing better 10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln

Last edited:
Damn! Michigan State gotta clean house right? Izzo and coach D included. I read that piece on ESPN and that ish is disturbing:smh:

Damn! Michigan State gotta clean house right? Izzo and coach D included. I read that piece on ESPN and that ish is disturbing:smh:

Very interested to see what their new President and AD will do... Those are the two most recognizable faces of that University... Do they make a complete change with a new regime??? ESPN is going full bore with their investigation and Izzo/Dantonio appear to be digging in their heels for the fight.

no, you just chirp and chirp and your squad hasn't done a damn thing. You've never even experienced a championship kid. Know your place. Win something before talking out your ***. All you are is noise right now. Annoying noise.

Shut your trap about the Bulldogs already. You sound stupid. Ole Stanfan *** wannabe.

Mans said I talk about the team I'm a fan of too much in the thread that we talk about the teams we're fans of. 45 got yall being as dumb as you wanna be

Mans said I talk about the team I'm a fan of too much in the thread that we talk about the teams we're fans of. 45 got yall being as dumb as you wanna be

Was his squad in the national title game ? No...so what’s really good Casper..tell us why you mad ???? Because folks ain’t talking about your bum *** team ? Put ya chest back in and shut up when grown folks are talking in this thread...clown

A&M landed a commit from 2019 safety Brian Williams.

That’s... huge.

Weren’t even a factor before Elko got hired.

Was his squad in the national title game ? No...so what’s really good Casper..tell us why you mad ???? Because folks ain’t talking about your bum *** team ? Put ya chest back in and shut up when grown folks are talking in this thread...clown
Grown folks? Y’all are kids. Stop it. Wasn’t even born the last time your squad won a NC

PM and I will tell you what it’s like to experience it.

You guys just sound dumb hyping your team when you’ve done nothing as if 2018. Maybe one day kids. Dream big!! Like KG said, anything is possible!!! But until then, sit down kids.

Reactions: MVP
I see ya Jimbo.

I love Theo Wease’s game. Him
and Jalen Curry are my Favorite WR’s in the ‘19 class that i’ve seen. I hope we can pull him back in the class but I doubt we can
I love Wease. Curry will be interesting.

So many good WRs in Texas in 2019. Crazy class.

I love Kam Brown.

Back
Top Bottom