OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0.jpg

the rams helping yall pay for this?

hopefully they play UCLA VS $C at the new stadium every few years

hell no, why would they? They paying rent. Thats good enough. This is for USC, not the Rams.

Keep the USC/UCLA game at their respective stadiums. F this new stadium.

Yeah the Rams are paying to rent the Coliseum right now and that money is being allocated towards the renovation but I think the majority of the money is coming from the sales of luxury boxes and club suites and the naming rights to United Airlines.

People on the boards and local beat writers have been calling for them to demolish and completely rebuild the Coliseum and have USC play at the Rams stadium for a year when it's completed, but the administration seems to have decided what it was going to do from the jump going back to 2015.

hell no, why would they? They paying rent. Thats good enough. This is for USC, not the Rams.

Keep the USC/UCLA game at their respective stadiums. F this new stadium.

You don't like the Inglewood stadium?

EDIT

What a waste of post 19,001 :lol:

You don't like the Inglewood stadium?

EDIT

What a waste of post 19,001 :lol:
yeah, not a fan of new stadiums. I love the Colisseum. Wish that was the permanent home. Plus the prices are going to be astronomical. I need 4 season tickets. Loved my $1500 per ticket price on the 40 yard line. Not sure i can even get in the new place at that price. Also, going to Inglewood sucks. Freeway access isn't the best.

that news about D'Antonio on ESPN was rough.

These leaders need to get a grip on the sexual abuse thats occurring. Despicable.

that news about D'Antonio on ESPN was rough.

These leaders need to get a grip on the sexual abuse thats occurring. Despicable.

It really is... As a man and as a father to daughters, I cannot see how even an allegation is glossed over... I know not every allegation is gospel but to dismiss them as regularly as these people are doing is sad

what's the word on Olaijah Griffin?

Likes Tennessee and Jeremy Pruitt and wants to go out of state to get a new experience, but also loves USC and is being pressured by Warren G to go there. Fam has made it clear they want to be close and watch him play every week and have no desire to be trooping out to the south. Also Warren said in an interview he knows his son wants to go out of state but made it sound like he questioned whether OG actually wanted to live in Tennessee for 3-4 years or is just infatuated with the new. Said he won’t force him to stay close (though they definitely are right now.)

He’s visiting Bama this weekend (with ITS maybe I think?) and will prob say he’s impressed by Bama. He’s a strong USC lean right now, and you probably heard he tried to commit last year and SC wouldn’t take it because they’re dumb, but him leaning our way could change if his fam gives him the go ahead to go Vols.

Hope they don’t though :lol:

It really is... As a man and as a father to daughters, I cannot see how even an allegation is glossed over... I know not every allegation is gospel but to dismiss them as regularly as these people are doing is sad

You’d be shocked man. I get life and misunderstandings and that some times things aren’t black and white, but I know dudes with daughters who read some of the #MeToo allegations and were like “man, that’s just a guy shooting his shot,” and dismissed it.

The culture is the culture.

You’d be shocked man. I get life and misunderstandings and that some times things aren’t black and white, but I know dudes with daughters who read some of the #MeToo allegations and were like “man, that’s just a guy shooting his shot,” and dismissed it.

The culture is the culture.

I understand how often it happens and how people view these allegations, I’m not that naive... I just don’t get the line of thinking and fear what other actions they see as okay... Not people I want to be associated with... Hope it changes sometime but I do not want to send my girls out into this world... I have a cousin at MSU right now and hope she doesn’t encounter one of these situations.

Likes Tennessee and Jeremy Pruitt and wants to go out of state to get a new experience, but also loves USC and is being pressured by Warren G to go there. Fam has made it clear they want to be close and watch him play every week and have no desire to be trooping out to the south. Also Warren said in an interview he knows his son wants to go out of state but made it sound like he questioned whether OG actually wanted to live in Tennessee for 3-4 years or is just infatuated with the new. Said he won’t force him to stay close (though they definitely are right now.)

He’s visiting Bama this weekend (with ITS maybe I think?) and will prob say he’s impressed by Bama. He’s a strong USC lean right now, and you probably heard he tried to commit last year and SC wouldn’t take it because they’re dumb, but him leaning our way could change if his fam gives him the go ahead to go Vols.

Hope they don’t though :lol:
let the kid live.

What about Irvin? Did Clay have an in home visit with him this week?

let the kid live.

What about Irvin? Did Clay have an in home visit with him this week?

This past Tuesday and he's unofficial visiting this weekend with all of the Mater Dei kids. He's childhood friends with Amon Ra so it might help? He seems all over the place though. Jimmy Lake poisoned the water.

i think he was giving him props. He's going to be a player in recruiting.

I’m curious how much rope the fans are giving him? Will he be allowed to start slow and build as he would like or is he expected to Kirby smart it and be in the playoffs in year 2-3?

Back
Top Bottom