OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i think he was giving him props. He's going to be a player in recruiting.

Correct.

Getting Tyson to come visit. Getting the kid from GA who just burst on the scene to shut down his recruitment (or risk losing his spot), getting Jashaun Corbin & Antoine Green to visit next week. Olaijah Griffin. Already has the line into Colquitt & that area of Ga. And he knows how to “play the recruiting game” as good as anybody.

The state of Georgia is gonna be a bloodbath over the next couple years between Jawja, Tenn, Bama & Clemson all being fully invested in the crooting game.

Have no ill will towards JP, I hope he does well.

Correct.

Getting Tyson to come visit. Getting the kid from GA who just burst on the scene to shut down his recruitment (or risk losing his spot), getting Jashaun Corbin & Antoine Green to visit next week. Olaijah Griffin. Already has the line into Colquitt & that area of Ga. And he knows how to “play the recruiting game” as good as anybody.

The state of Georgia is gonna be a bloodbath over the next couple years between Jawja, Tenn, Bama & Clemson all being fully invested in the crooting game.

Have no ill will towards JP, I hope he does well.

Staples saying bagman in Jawja dropped off 7 figures for Fields in a Tarheel message board lol. Snitches get stitches

BonySlimyCurlew-max-1mb.gif

You would think the football guys get more since they have to be there for a min of 3 years and the basketball guys are there for like 8 months.

You would think the football guys get more since they have to be there for a min of 3 years and the basketball guys are there for like 8 months.

FB guys don't move apparel like basketball guys do tho for shoe companies to be involved.

Fields is good, but he ain't that DAMN good :lol:. If this is true then what did a kid like Zion Williamson get whose already a social media phenomenon with a built in brand?

Facts. Nobody out-recruiting Kirby in Georgia, dude is relentless.

Yall on here every year saying players deserve to be paid but since UGA started leveling the field its a problem? Is it Hannah Montana or is it Versace?
dude shut up. That new money got you looking silly out here

dude shut up. That new money got you looking silly out here

Shut ya dumbass up and do some research before you talk sideways. I assume you're referring to my comment about Kirby so go look at the players from Georgia this year that signed to those schools Dre named and tell me how many Kirby was out-recruited for. Bama has ONE player from Georgia committed and he's on flip watch to guess who.. Dawgs. Clemson has 4, 3 of which we stopped recruiting early and signed better players at their position and the other is Trevor Lawrence.

Back
Top Bottom