OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Wease. Curry will be interesting.

So many good WRs in Texas in 2019. Crazy class.

I love Kam Brown.
The fact that Wease never had an offer from Sumlin's staff :rofl:

Brian Williams never even gave Sumlin the time of day, then commits within weeks of the new defensive staff being finalized :lol:

Grown folks? Y’all are kids. Stop it. Wasn’t even born the last time your squad won a NC

PM and I will tell you what it’s like to experience it.

You guys just sound dumb hyping your team when you’ve done nothing as if 2018. Maybe one day kids. Dream big!! Like KG said, anything is possible!!! But until then, sit down kids.

“I’ll tell you what it feels like” AKA MY TEAM WASNT **** THIS PAST SEASON and won’t be **** this season....sitcho *** down...you a child, stay in a child’s place

“I’ll tell you what it feels like” AKA MY TEAM WASNT **** THIS PAST SEASON and won’t be **** this season....sitcho *** down...you a child, stay in a child’s place
"new money"

One day kid, one day. Maybe. Until then, you and your crew ain't nothing more than Stanton

And we celebrating runner up these days?? :smh:

That new money attitude. Act like you've been there before. Oh wait, my fault.......

Last edited:
F621B243-3BE4-4956-ABE7-ABC0EC8065BA.jpeg

Coaches always look so creepy when they do this kinda ****

"new money"

One day kid, one day. Maybe. Until then, you and your crew ain't nothing more than Stanton

That new money attitude. Act like you've been there before. Oh wait, my fault.......

Participation trophies must be given out these days b

The fact that Wease never had an offer from Sumlin's staff :rofl:
Tall and fast wasn't Sumlin's type.

Either tall, slow and stiff (RSJ, Ihenacho, Hansford, Kendrick Rogers) or short and kinda slow (Paul, Buckley, Clyde Criss) ...

Speed wasn't in the evaluation cards for the previous staff. It was mind-boggling. The only speed they recruited in the last few years was Hez Jones, and he couldn't catch a cold.

Tall and fast wasn't Sumlin's type.

Either tall, slow and stiff (RSJ, Ihenacho, Hansford, Kendrick Rogers) or short and kinda slow (Paul, Buckley, Clyde Criss) ...

Speed wasn't in the evaluation cards for the previous staff. It was mind-boggling. The only speed they recruited in the last few years was Hez Jones, and he couldn't catch a cold.

Is Jimbo gonna run uptempo?

Is Jimbo gonna run uptempo?
I would guess he doesn't have a ton of choice early, given personnel issues.

Doesn't have a fullback. Doesn't have a TE. Defense is gonna give up points so they'll be playing from behind.

The roster may dictate a bit of a departure from what he normally does, at least in the first year.

That could be fun to watch. I'm intrigued. Jimbo can scheme up some **** when his back is against the wall or in situations where he knows his defense is in trouble.

*Provided you have a QB of course

Last edited:
"new money"

Your team couldn’t even do that...you’re bums...will be bums again this season...you’ll be forced to discuss other teams..because your team sucks...the end

That could be fun to watch. I'm intrigued. Jimbo can scheme up some **** when his back is against the wall or in situations where he knows his defense is in trouble.

*Provided you have a QB of course
Will be interesting -- I like Starkel, but the offensive line is spotty and they need more consistent production from the ground game.

Leon O'Neal was supposed to release a commit video tonight, likely to A&M - Now Dabo is in Houston making a school trip and looking to do an in-home tonight. :lol: Kid's straight drama.

Your team couldn’t even do that...you’re bums...will be bums again this season...you’ll be forced to discuss other teams..because your team sucks...the end
thats funny considering this is the kind of season you were wishing for as a UGA fan since you were a little boy some 15 years ago. Get a little stink on your tip and now you thikn you're George Clooney.

casper90403 casper90403 gets into it unnecessarily with people. He used to get mad at me and he and @stanfan are still going back and forth -- though I think Stan owes him $500.

He shouldn't even be engaging the jawja contingent though. @10508 cardo jr ln is probably high and LowLifeMac LowLifeMac only knows two arguments: "dawgz on top" and "dont make richt/gurshall/murray/D.J./zach mettendawg/kirby pop the trunk on yo sorry *** team!"

Just because Jimbo ain’t got a TE and FB don’t mean he still won’t run his O at a snail pace :lol:.

It’s rumored Cleveland GM really likes Baker. I don’t know about drafting him at one, but Baker and Lamar are the only two dudes I’d feel comfortable drafting in the first round in this draft.

Just because Jimbo ain’t got a TE and FB don’t mean he still won’t run his O at a snail pace :lol:.

It’s rumored Cleveland GM really likes Baker. I don’t know about drafting him at one, but Baker and Lamar are the only two dudes I’d feel comfortable drafting in the first round in this draft.

You're not in for the Josh Allen experience?

You're not in for the Josh Allen experience?

I feel like I've been saying dude was massively overrated since the summer :lol:

I don't hate him like some, accuracy is something you either have or don't IMO, but he's an odd case because of the growth spurt in JC. So you wonder if this is a guy still getting used to his body, and if that is throwing off the mechanics and footwork.

The talent is there, but the Carson Wentz comps are insulting to Wentz, and lesbehonest if dude was black he'd be a 5th rounder.

If I was a team like Pitt or NE I'd draft him in the second and sit him, but if he goes to a team where he has to play right away he's going to bust hard.

casper90403 casper90403 gets into it unnecessarily with people. He used to get mad at me and he and @stanfan are still going back and forth -- though I think Stan owes him $500.

He shouldn't even be engaging the jawja contingent though. @10508 cardo jr ln is probably high and LowLifeMac LowLifeMac only knows two arguments: "dawgz on top" and "dont make richt/gurshall/murray/D.J./zach mettendawg/kirby pop the trunk on yo sorry *** team!"
:rofl:

i think i'm the only one that felt bad for stanfan in here and try to calm him down at times. I didnt even ask him for payment. I relinquished those rights when the "racist" comments came out a couple of weeks ago though.

These Georgia fan are laughable. Not putting atlsfinest in that group though. He's good with me.

Back
Top Bottom