OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DRc-hDqWAAAajwT.jpg

Final Score: 50-3 Owls. This was one of the most mismatched bowl games I've seen in a long time. Does Lane kiffin really have it like that?

So are teams expecting many kids to sign on this early signing day? Also, are they all going to early enroll or is it just ending their recruitment?

So are teams expecting many kids to sign on this early signing day? Also, are they all going to early enroll or is it just ending their recruitment?

It seems like coaches are expecting most of their recruits to sign today, but because this is the first year no one really knows what's going to happen.

Signing early is different from early enrolling, although I believe players can sign today and enroll early if they want.

Ok Tagg, swiping 5 star recruits from OOS when you offer a week before signing day.

Much like the normal NSD I hesitate to really believe much that comes out today prior to the papers being signed. So I’ll believe it when I see it

Ok Tagg, swiping 5 star recruits from OOS when you offer a week before signing day.

Bruh I think he hadn’t spoken to Taggert at UO or anyone from FSU til he complained on twitter about it last week. Do they even have a defensive staff in place yet?

What kind of Mary Poppins sized bag...

Impressive nontheless. Especially when SC thought they had him sewed up. Guess Emory Jones is the only other big fish out there now?

UGA commit Elijah Moore flipped to Ole Miss. Came outta nowhere. I think this is third player who was previously committed to another school to flipped to Ole Miss this week. I wonder what Coach Luke is selling down there?

He was a silent commit to us weeks ago. Him and his HS coach wanted to wait until today for some reason

Back
Top Bottom