OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought ole Taylor Swift was supposed to perform?

I'm sure Saban will find a way to blame this injury on recruiting, scheduling, NFL draft, etc.

Gatorade is at Mater Dei. JT Daniels won the national player of the year.

Is that including players of all HS classes?

I remember when they hired Snell there was a lot of talk about the school wanting the program to be nationally relevant and being willing to spend a little. That still the case?

I ask to say, why can't FAU build up a little and join the American?

Lane still looking to be out of there on the first thing smoking. :lol: Lettuce be cereal.

6C88B282-0EB0-4F57-A94D-C910ED611433.gif

Bruh :lol:

"As the show went to commercial break, Herbstreit called Parsons over where the two posed for a picture on set. As the show was coming back from commercial, Herbstreit introduced Parsons and his father to former Ohio State running back Eddie George, who was the celebrity guest picker for the show that week."

For talking to former athletes :lol:

This one might be as bad as when Urban got one for telling a kid Good Luck before his game

Who is everyone’s favorite recruit in their class this year?

I gotta go with either Max Borghi(WSU commit that will sign with Stanford soon) or Tanner McKee

I gotta go with either Max Borghi(WSU commit that will sign with Stanford soon) or Tanner McKee

Spencer Sanders. Has a serious chance to make us forget about that choke artist Mason

Otis Reese if he sticks. Coming in as a OLB/S type but I think he's going to grow into WLB. Karlos Danby, I think is a solid comp for what he is going to grow into.

Favorite sleepers are FB/ATH Ben VanSumeren, and QB Kevin Doyle. Most overrated is QB Joe Milton IMO.

IMO it eventually gets pushed back to the week before fall camp starts. This was a terrible idea.

There's no perfect time to have early signing period. If the early signing period was in the fall prior to camp starting, what about the dozens of coaching changes that happened throughout the season? Will kids be let out of their letter of intent if the coach who recruited them gets fired before they enroll?

Also, a lot of schools don't offer scholarships until late in the process, so having a signing period That early wouldn't be helpful for them. Some schools don't even offer official visits until kids are in their senior year.

Back
Top Bottom