OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As an Iowa State I've heard the worst of the worst for announcers. Tuberville is easily worst I've heard do our games.
There were points during A&M/Ole Miss that he legitimately wasn't watching the game LOL ... Like you could almost feel him talking with his eyes closed about **** that was going on.

Also incredibly maddening: ESPN's infatuation with locking in on a QB's parents every five minutes for instant reaction.

Fun fact Nick Saban is winless in his coaching career vs 9 win or more Auburn teams...Tigers are 9-2 heading into Saturday's Iron Bowl.

Yea Bama midas whale just tank this weekend. They're going to be in regardless even over a 1 loss Miami. Brand name.

Yea Bama midas whale just tank this weekend. They're going to be in regardless even over a 1 loss Miami. Brand name.
They better win. Want to see the mental gymnastics around putting a 2 loss OSU in this thing.

They better win. Want to see the mental gymnastics around putting a 2 loss OSU in this thing.

They'll just make some **** up and contradict things they've done in the past. There's no precedent or method to this system, it's completely arbitrary.

I don't see a path for tOSU at this point to be honest. Even as a 2 loss champ they don't have a better resume than a 1 loss Bama should they lose or a 1 loss Miami. Hell I wouldn't put them in over a 2 loss Clemson to be honest should they lose a classic game to Miami.

It don’t matter anyway because South Carolina is gonna beat Clemson then they’ll win the ACC

Then Auburn will beat Bama and lose to UGA in the SEC title game who just lost to GA Tech

All the while Oklahoma loses to TCU/ISU

And Notre Dame ends it’s football program on their off week

:pimp:

I don't see a path for tOSU at this point to be honest. Even as a 2 loss champ they don't have a better resume than a 1 loss Bama should they lose or a 1 loss Miami. Hell I wouldn't put them in over a 2 loss Clemson to be honest should they lose a classic game to Miami.

Although the Iowa loss looks worse and worse each week, if OSU wins the B10 I think they get in over a 2 loss Clemson. I don't think they get in over us if our only loss is in the ACC title game though.

Back
Top Bottom