OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're going to honor Mayfield with a statue of him planting a flag while grabbing his nuts and it will be glorious

Not when he has a heisman to win.

I like what the Solid Verbal said: if you think of Baker as College Football’s Ricky “Wild Thing” Vaughn, then he makes more sense and is easier to accept.

Repped to the Solid Verbal reference. I love Ty and Dan. Probably my favorite College Football podcast.

Maybe UCLA should make LaVar the coach? He had a cup of coffee in the league, and maybe he could make the middle one into a TE or something since basketball is clearly not going to work out.

Damn, Zamir White tore his ACL

That's very unfortunate. A torn ACL is a year long injury right? If I were him I'd definitely consider red-shirting next season. The UGA backfield is still stacked next season with Swift, Holyfield and James Cook and he can use that time to come back to 100%

Remember that time it was reported USC reached out to Fisher to gauge his interest? :lol:

I nearly had a heart attack.

edit:

Even better: This is apparently what goes on at espn.

Last edited:
Why is ESPN pushing this Harbaugh leaving UCLA narrative? It’s like they’re trolling Michigan fans or something. #FakeNews

Back
Top Bottom