OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What type of concerns? Like he doesn't want to go to Tennessee? lol

Besides, I swear he thought Manziel was the second coming of Jesus Christ if that tells ya something. I like John as an announcer and he's fun to listen to, but often times it's because it's something idiotic. Anyway, thankful Chucky brought the Bucs our only Championship, but I'd have to pass on ole boy.

Last edited:
There's a ton of other people that would be better candidates than Gruden. I don't get the hype with him

7EA0C11F-E408-42C7-810D-15FB0C03AC67.jpeg
73797F1D-54A2-4D28-9820-6A616ABC5FB4.jpeg
4B590BC7-3DB6-4682-9BE9-3B3AC1296B9E.jpeg
F130180E-470C-45E4-8932-C71D248480E1.jpeg
0896E3C7-077C-49F0-8BD4-3AE61FCBBE5F.jpeg

There's a ton of other people that would be better candidates than Gruden. I don't get the hype with him

Like I said dude won a super bowl I’ll give him that but the rest of his career was very mediocre. He hasn’t coached in forever, will these young kids even know or care who he is?

They’ll know him from TV, but I doubt any of them remember him as a coach.

The fascination doesn’t make much sense considering there are guys like Mullen out there who are proven commodities at the college level.

They could probably get Petrino too if they really wanted too.

Like I said dude won a super bowl I’ll give him that but the rest of his career was very mediocre. He hasn’t coached in forever, will these young kids even know or care who he is?

i wouldnt call it all that mediocre, he turned the raiders around(should have got 2 rings there) only 3 losing seasons his whole career.

his coaching style and offense is outdated tho.

Baker considered a 1st or even 2nd rounder? I didn't think he would go higher than 3rd round. I like him. But i saw him as a 4th, maybe 3rd rounder because of size.

Baker considered a 1st or even 2nd rounder? I didn't think he would go higher than 3rd round. I like him. But i saw him as a 4th, maybe 3rd rounder because of size.

Baker’s like 5’9”.

Mater Dei is playing LB Poly playoff game on right now. MD already looks like they’re about to blow Poly out.

I’d trade down and get Lamar later or Baker at the end of the first or top of the second.

I think you’re going to be very surprised if you expect to see Lamar or Baker go in the first round.

Lamar is much more likely off measurables alone than Baker.

I think you’re going to be very surprised if you expect to see Lamar or Baker go in the first round.

Lamar is much more likely off measurables alone than Baker.

Have you seen QB play around the league? This is the same league that made the likes of EJ Manuel, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder and Blake Bortles first rounders.

The absolute latest Baker is going is early third. Someone is going to fall in love with his tape and think they got themselves the next Drew Brees. Whether he is that or not idk, but I'm rooting for him.

IRT Lamar, I think the Vick comp is apt. Say what you want about Mike but he still led his squad to a NFCCG, and was the first opposing QB to win a game in GB. More than half the league would probably take prime Vick right now.

Last edited:
If I'm drafting this year, I'm going to the GM and telling him we're taking the best player available and I'm gonna need another year to be ****** so I can get a QB next year.

I think Baker is really going to be an extreme hit or miss in the NFL. If I'm banking on him hitting, it's with a later-in-the-first-round team where he can sit for a couple years and really learn an offense. Him sitting behind Brees and getting that ARod type experience would be so great. His attitude seems like such a great fit for a team like New Orleans too.

If I'm drafting this year, I'm going to the GM and telling him we're taking the best player available and I'm gonna need another year to be ****ty so I can get a QB next year.

I think Baker is really going to be an extreme hit or miss in the NFL. If I'm banking on him hitting, it's with a later-in-the-first-round team where he can sit for a couple years and really learn an offense. Him sitting behind Brees and getting that ARod type experience would be so great. His attitude seems like such a great fit for a team like New Orleans too.

Next years class looks kind of meh tho. It'll probably be between Shea and Stidham if he comes back at the top. The kid from Wyo is all tools and no production.

This years class isn't bad, it just lacks an elite prospect. Those guys usually only come once a decade tho.

Next years class looks kind of meh tho. It'll probably be between Shea and Stidham if he comes back at the top. The kid from Wyo is all tools and no production.

This years class isn't bad, it just lacks an elite prospect. Those guys usually only come once a decade tho.

Y’all no QB having losers keep hating on my sons Samwise and Josué :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom