OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Call me crazy but I still think we beat Auburn if we play them in the SEC Title Game. I hope they beat Bama in afew weeks.

So many self inflicted wounds: penalties, drops, turnovers.

here for the miami tears :nerd:

WWE-big-show-paramedic-slams-stretcher-against-pole-1403567275i.gif

UGA was 8-5 last season in that weak East.

Fall back y'all don't even have a seat at the table yet.

That season you're talking about in 2013:
LSU 10-3
UGA another 8-5
:stoneface:

I guess dude if being 8-5 is the best your school can put out other than this season so be it. I would worry about Auburn before declaring you all champs or LSU trash.

Still not sure how you can say overall LSU is trash and hype coming out of the west.

Actually UGA has done better than this season, and also LSU IS ****ING TRASH...just like the rest of the West IS ****IN TRASH with exception of Bama

Worry bout them group of bums you call a team..maybe if yall recruit a racist/Church boy/ murdering fake blood/ oh and a pedophile yall will be good again. :smile:

Yeah let’s not act like LSU last five seasons have been anything ahead of UGA..them ****s are almost identical ..so miss me with the ******** because it’s clear you and and silly buddies have forgotten that LSU looked pretty average as well these past few seasons.

The UGA hate is real in this thread. They hate us cus they ain't us. Dawgs on top!

fbz1y4qabsdvrl4d0tpw

Y'all ATL boys want to say something :nerd:

Did I hear Chris Fowler correctly when he said Manny Diaz was Johnson grandson? Did he mean that literally?

Yea in my Rick Ross voice,Tears Of Joy. Miami,s Defense wont be appreciated until after the season is finished or years from now.

Back
Top Bottom