OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought I was frail but this dude lol. They dont have a weight program down there?

Yeah, but he hasn't had enough honey fried chicken since he's a True Frosh and wasn't an early enrollee lol.

Last past is s summation of our season. 2 damn TDs a little overthrown, but still catchable lol. What a damn dumpster fire. Is it '18 yet? F me

Its the pressure that kills most teams that have the talent. When everybody looks at you like your suppose to win. Its like you have to play 2 different games at the same time. One mentally,then another one physically.

A team with not as much pressure on them sometimes will win with ease. Thats what happened in the World Series. Everybody on earth expected L.A. to win because of the players they accumulated.

It was ecpected. In game 7. Houston players where cracking jokes and laughing. Talking about this is what we dreamed about as kids. Them being care free with no pressure is why they won.

L.A. players where acting like they where under pressure before the game. There werent laughing or joking or smiling. They acting like if they didn't win they where going to lose there jobs. I knew them before game 7 who was going to win.

Alabama is the only Team in College that can win multiple Championships after being in the top 10 every year with pressure on them to win.
deshaunwatson123116.png

Saw the Blackmon hit. Textbook tackle. Homie sacrificing his life for experience. Hats off to the kid.

Yeah, but he hasn't had enough honey fried chicken since he's a True Frosh and wasn't an early enrollee lol.

Last past is s summation of our season. 2 damn TDs a little overthrown, but still catchable lol. What a damn dumpster fire. Is it '18 yet? F me
Oh ok y'all originally QB looking frail too tho #12 >D

Assuming we hold on and win. Well even before today, I didnt know you could feel so empty being undefeated this far into the season lol

I am so sick of not having a formidable QB. We've been a QB away from being scary for years. I feel like we've had Brooks ******* Bollinger my entire life.

Go get a QB who is at least a little bit mobile. Our offense has been as predictable as our run game has been dominant forever.

1 year of Russ and see what happens. But no we go right back to the Brooks Bollinger formula. Granted Russ was actually really good, but the reason he made us so dangerous was the play-action with our run game. Just get someone who's mobile or at least mobile enough like every other team thats had real success and we become so much more dangerous. And im not talking running options and ****. Just the threat of play action alone and our offense will instantly be on another level than what it has been.

Cant say enough with what our program has done defensively the last few years. Dominant O-Line's forever, Dominant RB's forever, Dominant TE's forever. Go get a ******* QB.

Sadly I have zero faith we have any intentions to change what we've had at QB. For some reason Hornibrook is exactly what we want.

Its not the Talent when it comes to high level D1 and Professional Athletes. Its about the Players who dont get nervous at crucial moments to not make mistakes when it counts. Some players break mentally before the game or in critical moments.

Look at Michael Jordan. If he wasnt a mentally strong person. His talent wouldnt meant nothing. His legacy is built on last second heroics since he was in College. If he wasnt strong mentally.

The Bulls wouldve been the Buffalo Bills of Basketball. Lebron is a legend. But mentally hes not as strong as he is physically. He should have atleast 5 rings minimum. Alot of these Teams have good talent.

But im thinking alot these Teams are fools gold. Alot of them will be cracking up under pressure and losing. Especially after seeing Ohio State and Penn State playing these last couple of weeks.

Georgia or Alabama.

How in the H would we beat either of them
Bama or Georgia not making it to the playoffs IMO. Bama taking a L to auburn(I stay in Bama trust me. Auburn giving Georgia 2 Ls too.

Clemson ,badgers, some big 12 team, Auburn my playoffs

Yall Y'all can run the ball and play defense what more do you need?

Its not the Talent when it comes to high level D1 and Professional Athletes. Its about the Players who dont get nervous at crucial moments to not make mistakes when it counts. Some players break mentally before the game or in critical moments.

Look at Michael Jordan. If he wasnt a mentally strong person. His talent wouldnt meant nothing. His legacy is built on last second heroics since he was in College. If he wasnt strong mentally.

The Bulls wouldve been the Buffalo Bills of Basketball. Lebron is a legend. But mentally hes not as strong as he is physically. He should have atleast 5 rings minimum. Alot of these Teams have good talent.

But im thinking alot these Teams are fools gold. Alot of them will be cracking up under pressure and losing. Especially after seeing Ohio State and Penn State playing these last couple of weeks.

Shutcho *** up

Back
Top Bottom