OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bama or Georgia not making it to the playoffs IMO. Bama taking a L to auburn(I stay in Bama trust me. Auburn giving Georgia 2 Ls too.

Clemson ,badgers, some big 12 team, Auburn my playoffs

Yall Y'all can run the ball and play defense what more do you need?

Like I said man look at our schedule. We've lost a number of players on defense. Been missing our best player all year. For starters what we would need is a QB who doesnt throw 3 INT's and 2 pick sixes at home.

If we had our defense from last year there'd be a little bit more of an argument. But regardless with Hornibrook no way its happening. He's been so bad he's holding us back despite our run game.

Mamba : You watching the Dawgs ?

Almost that time
UGAHouse_original.gif

Cute, but I never try to convince people on niketalk of anything. I think it’s crazy when others do it. Your mind is made up. No way a stranger online is changing it.
But yeah, :stoneface:
Tuff guy watch out I guess you never heard of a debate on a discussion board but I digress and yes strangers have changed my opinion about things.

Tuff guy watch out I guess you never heard of a debate on a discussion board but I digress and yes strangers have changed my opinion about things.

“Tuff guy”.....not sure what to make of this. Didn’t think there was anything tuff about my response. From my experience guys usually have their mind made up on here. Either way, I’m not the one to try to convince you. I don’t see auburn beating Bama. Obviously, you do. I’ll be around these parts round that time. Hats off to you if you’re right about Wisc winning a title.

“Tuff guy”.....not sure what to make of this. Didn’t think there was anything tuff about my response. From my experience guys usually have their mind made up on here. Either way, I’m not the one to try to convince you. I don’t see auburn beating Bama. Obviously, you do. I’ll be around these parts round that time. Hats off to you if you’re right about Wisc winning a title.
See now that's a great response. To give out stonefaces you gotta be tuff right lol.

Like I said I live in Bama got inside info auburn beating Bama.

We got our butts kicked today by a good Auburn team. Mistakes on our part and our offensive line playing poorly. Everything we want to achieve is in front of us though. Good game Auburn.

See now that's a great response. To give out stonefaces you gotta be tuff right lol.

Like I said I live in Bama got inside info auburn beating Bama.

Yeah the screen name alerts me to your auburn ties. Cool. Stoneface was my legit reaction to you saying Wisconsin is your pick for winning it all. Only seen them play once all year, but I don’t think anyone thinks they’re for real. They’ll buckle in the title game. And shout out to Auburn. They beat the **** outta my alma mater.

#hailstate c/o ‘08

Yeah the screen name alerts me to your auburn ties. Cool. Stoneface was my legit reaction to you saying Wisconsin is your pick for winning it all. Only seen them play once all year, but I don’t think anyone thinks they’re for real. They’ll buckle in the title game. And shout out to Auburn. They beat the **** outta my alma mater.

#hailstate c/o ‘08

Lol I'm no Bama or auburn fan. Go blue !!!

Back
Top Bottom