Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bud would wash swift anyway... would of like to see bud fight mikey instead of mikey fighting spence which will also be a wash and easy fight for spence

I can't believe my usual seats at Barclay Center to see Thurman fight a tomato can in January will be 210 dollars each . Get the f*** outta here with that

I can't believe my usual seats at Barclay Center to see Thurman fight a tomato can in January will be 210 dollars each . Get the f*** outta here with that

How much were they before

Crawford knows people will be thinking this and he already has some contempt towards Garcia. He is going to punish Garcia.

Yeah I imagine he’s gonna try to make it a statement fight. I definitely don’t think Danny is winning but I’m still curious to see how it plays out. Might answer some questions about Crawford

“YO PEOPLE TOO!!!”

20849131-EA6F-4D4B-A738-BB2A45188ED8.png

Last edited:
He had me ready to hop through my screen and whoop radio raheems *** fam.

YOOOOO!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
This had me dying.
I like Rahim tho, much more un-biased than some of these other boxing experts. Wouldn't mind watching Wilder give Donte or Seckback the business tho.
Feel like Wilder been holding that grudge since Fury ran up in the ring after the Spilka fight.....to his credit though Wilder did promise that when Fury stepped in the ring with him he was gonna get baptized.

Any thoughts on Stevenson-Gvozdyk? Fight has gone really under the radar since Wilder-Fury was announced for this date.

The wheels are going to eventually fall off for Adonis, but I wonder if Gvozdyk has enough of a chin to drag the fight out and make the age an issue.

I think the Nail takes away the title from Adonis by just outboxing him, just gotta avoid that Left hand. 175 is looking like it'll mainly be Eastern Euros besides Alvarez with Gvodzyk, Bivol, Beterbiev unless the young Brits start stepping up in Yarde and Buatsi

No need to explain. If you can tell who's a fraud you can tell who's a fraud. If you fall for fraud **** then that's on you lol

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom