Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Per the California State Athletic Commission, purses for Saturday’s Wilder-Fury card:

Deontay Wilder $4 million guaranteed, Tyson Fury $3 million guaranteed
(both stand to earn more from their percentage of the profits from the event)
Jarrett Hurd $1 million, Jason Welborn $30,000
Luis Ortiz $375,000, Travis Kauffman $125,000
Joe Joyce $40,000, Joe Hanks $50,000;
Carlos Licona $30,000, Mark Anthony Barriga $25,000
Julian Williams $30,000, Francisco Javier Castro $2,500
Jessie Rodriguez $7,000, Josue Morales $6,000
Chris Arreola $25,000, Maurenzo Smith $16,000
Robert Guerrero $25,000, Adam Mate $2,500
Isaac Lowe $5,000, Lucas Rafael Baez $2,500

I got Wilder by KO RD 5. The gameplan should be to get Fury out of there as soon as possible. If it goes 12 it's Fury's fight.

Still not sure about Stevenson-Gvoz but I was surprised Gvoz was the betting favorite, and IMO it should still be Stevenson. Fight is in Qubec, and Gvoz got dropped and hurt by another southpaw in Tommy Karpency.

PPV wise (stateside) I think it'll be lucky to break 200K.

I got Tyson Fury by decision of one of the most boring, most disappointing, heavyweight PPV fight of all time, that it would ruin heavyweight boxing in the U.S. Wilder rarely ever hits the body, and his only weapon is the straight. Tyson will probably hold a lot when he gets close. And worst, we'll probably hear Tyson sing after the fight.

There will probably be more action in 1 round of Adonis vs Gvozdyk than the total 12 rounds of Tyson vs Wilder. I'll regret having to miss the Adonis vs Gvozdyk match live just for the PPV when I watch it out in public.

I got Tyson Fury by decision of one of the most boring, most disappointing, heavyweight PPV fight of all time, that it would ruin heavyweight boxing in the U.S. Wilder rarely ever hits the body, and his only weapon is the straight. Tyson will probably hold a lot when he gets close. And worst, we'll probably hear Tyson sing after the fight.

There will probably be more action in 1 round of Adonis vs Gvozdyk than the total 12 rounds of Tyson vs Wilder. I'll regret having to miss the Adonis vs Gvozdyk match live just for the PPV when I watch it out in public.

I think SHO streams fights through the app if you want to catch it that way.

I agree tho that it's going to be the best fight of the day.

Need that plug!

It was time for Stevenson’s reign to end, now can Pascal also stay home and be a family man. Their time has passed

Back
Top Bottom