Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can take what I said and flip it to what you want to believe if you want.

Fury got in wilders head at that press conference which lead to that outburst from wilder. Some of the things wilder said was on point but If you cant see that then that's on you.

Also when are we going to stop congratulating people for stating the obvious lol?

You can take what I said and flip it to what you want to believe if you want.

Fury got in wilders head at that press conference which lead to that outburst from wilder. Some of the things wilder said was on point but If you cant see that then that's on you.

Also when are we going to stop congratulating people for stating the obvious lol?
I ain’t flipping nothing bro, you made a claim and refused to explain what u meant by it

That’s weak and ain’t nobody congratulating
Wilder for anything more so they coming at Radio Rahim for his “question”

U can’t say a man is a fraud then turn around and be like oh but he had some points...

I ain’t flipping nothing bro, you made a claim and refused to explain what u meant by it

That’s weak and ain’t nobody congratulating
Wilder for anything more so they coming at Radio Rahim for his “question”

U can’t say a man is a fraud then turn around and be like oh but he had some points...

You dont make much sense and this is one of the reasons I didnt explain and stay away from online debates. I cant tell the 85ers apart on message boards lol

Ok let me try to break this down so you can over stand that someone can say one thing that makes sense even though everyone should already know and 2 minutes later say something that contradicts their actual actions/making them a fraud.

Wilder makes sense when he says he would be labeled a drug addict if he was a coke head alcoholic like fury was. Cool. 2 minutes later the man says he likes to keep a low profile so people dont know what he has. Isn't this the same dude that willingly participates in reality tv every week and isnt this the same dude on all access with foreign cars? I couldn't care less but dont those two things expose who you are and what you have to the world lol? This is all opinion and everyone judges fradulence in their own ways I guess.

You dont make much sense and this is one of the reasons I didnt explain and stay away from online debates. I cant tell the 85ers apart on message boards lol

Ok let me try to break this down so you can over stand that someone can say one thing that makes sense even though everyone should already know and 2 minutes later say something that contradicts their actual actions/making them a fraud.

Wilder makes sense when he says he would be labeled a drug addict if he was a coke head alcoholic like fury was. Cool. 2 minutes later the man says he likes to keep a low profile so people dont know what he has. Isn't this the same dude that willingly participates in reality tv every week and isnt this the same dude on all access with foreign cars? I couldn't care less but dont those two things expose who you are and what you have to the world lol? This is all opinion and everyone judges fradulence in their own ways I guess.

He spoke on various topics so when you broadly call him a fraud it obviously leads to the question, well what is he being fraudulent about?

But if you think he’s being contradictory because he drives nice cars and does reality tv and then claims he likes be low key, I mean I guess. To me he was just turnt up and speaking off the cuff, trying to promote a fight. Statements like that I wouldn’t even take too seriously, but to each his own.

It’s interesting tho, seems like Wilder’s rant is actually getting him a little more mainstream attention. This and the Betmane Stiverne KO is the most I’ve heard casuals talk about him. I want to see if it translates to sales. Maybe he starts going “bronze bomber” more often to build that following that it seems like has been eluding him.

Go to sleep bro LmAo wth are you even talking about

Foreign Cars?
Really

He spoke on various topics so when you broadly call him a fraud it obviously leads to the question, well what is he being fraudulent about?

But if you think he’s being contradictory because he drives nice cars and does reality tv and then claims he likes be low key, I mean I guess. To me he was just turnt up and speaking off the cuff, trying to promote a fight. Statements like that I wouldn’t even take too seriously, but to each his own.

Now we are going to play the pick and choose game about what statements should be taken seriously from which ones shouldn't be lol? Let us know what you believe should be taken seriously from what shouldn't from that entire video. The dude was heated about the **** fury said especially about no one knowing who he is. The dude constantly talks about no one knowing who the heavyweight champion of the world is and how hes going to change all that and now all of a sudden its "who cares about all that" lol.

Wilder seems like a dude who just recently came into whatever knowledge he has and uses it whenever he chooses. Where was all this talk weeks and months ago leading up to fight? You mean to tell me he waited till 3 days before the fight to finally try to sell it lol? I ain't buying that. The dude was in his feelings

Now we are going to play the pick and choose game about what statements should be taken seriously from which ones shouldn't be lol? Let us know what you believe should be taken seriously from what shouldn't from that entire video. The dude was heated about the **** fury said especially about no one knowing who he is. The dude constantly talks about no one knowing who the heavyweight champion of the world is and how hes going to change all that and now all of a sudden its "who cares about all that" lol.

Wilder seems like a dude who just recently came into whatever knowledge he has and uses it whenever he chooses. Where was all this talk weeks and months ago leading up to fight? You mean to tell me he waited till 3 days before the fight to finally try to sell it lol? I ain't buying that. The dude was in his feelings
Poor Guy

DE75DB61-A753-4D09-879D-A076C5376D13.gif

1. You can call damn near any of the big names in boxing a fraud if you really break down what they say in certain interviews vs what they say or do elsewhere. I mean alllllllll the way down the line from promoters to commentators to fighters. Arum, Oscar, Hearn, Lampley, Floyd, Canelo, GGG, Pac, Thurman, Broner, Mikey, Joshua, Fury. It’s not exactly a difficult thing.

2. My main point was, why is he a fraud? What specifically did he say that was fraudulent? You explained your reasoning and to me, just to me, I honestly don’t give a **** about any of that. Wilder has been out there trying to promote himself for a minute and debating why he’s not more popular etc., so yeah, to say he prefers being low key is kinda laughable. But hey, if that’s the way he wants to spin it, do you bruh. Again, I couldn’t care less about that, but if you do, more power to you. And I’m being real, that’s not sarcastic, live your life.

3. Yes he seemed to be in his feelings (or trying to turn up to promote the fight, maybe a bit of both) but that’s what made the **** hype. Or fraudulent according to you. To each his own

haven't been following the press conferences for Wilder vs Fury but I thought Wilder was winning the mental game

I have been following the Pac vs Broner press conferences cause I expected comedy

they can't even keep a straight face for a face off cause Broner is such a clown :lol:

The weigh in just ended, Wilder with some spiked mask on, Fury shaved beard off. Wilder 212.5 lbs Fury 256.5 lbs. Don't know how Hurd is weighing in under 153 lbs when he's cutting from 190 lbs

Last edited:
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer Wtf is going on with Anthony Yarde, Commission wouldn’t allow the fight to go ahead because of the short notice of the opponent. He’s been so badly managed and is becoming a laughing stock. He’s such a physical specimen with great potential, is there something we don't know? Makes you wonder how his career would be if he had signed with Matchroom instead

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer Wtf is going on with Anthony Yarde, Commission wouldn’t allow the fight to go ahead because of the short notice of the opponent. He’s been so badly managed and is becoming a laughing stock. He’s such a physical specimen with great potential, is there something we don't know? Makes you wonder how his career would be if he had signed with Matchroom instead
I don't know what is going on with that bunch. Only way I can see these guys eager to mix it up is if the money is too much to resist.

Back
Top Bottom