Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Was thinking dude was half serious about his Shumpert takes but then I remembered he was also the dude that was swearing by Rose all season long

@amel223   just don't know how to spot a washed player 

the only really good defenisve play was when Iggy stripped Bron. other than that, the Cavs just missed very makable shots. you can't say the Warriors played amazing defense when they let Bron and Kyrie go off for 70+. they also gave up 113 points last night. how is that good defense?

Was thinking dude was half serious about his Shumpert takes but then I remembered he was also the dude that was swearing by Rose all season long

@amel223
  just don't know how to spot a washed player 

You can say Shump is washed up and I won't argue with you. He could've been a lot better but I can't use his performance against the warriors to validate the opinion that he's trash, etc. Shump was a fixture of a starting lineup that came back from 1-3 down against a 73 win team and if it weren't for a certain individual named KD, Cavs could be in a good position to repeat right now. KD just makes the Dubs unfair. They are about to sweep the whole NBA :wow:

Last edited:
only true knick fans know how trash shumpert was... they had to watch him play for this team day in and day out... and yep the struggle was real :x

What a dumbass
laugh.gif
be nice 

Melo looking spry. I thought his joints would explode attempting any kind of dunk [emoji]128514[/emoji] but he looks great. The get back season...

he'll probably be around 15 or 20 if we can get one of those portland picks 

i think he'll be gone before then...he could be a huge force with whoever we draft at #8
6'10 7'6 wingspan

Last edited:
View media item 2459846
From the Champions League final last weekend in Wales after Real Madrid won

So it's 2 players from my 2 favorite sports teams, and those teams couldn't be any more different from one another. Following Madrid is a big part of why I've paid less and less attention to this poorly ran clown show.

I'm in the middle of reading this book on them

TheRealMadridWay-1024x715.png

Reviews by David Stern, Billy Beane (moneyball), and Geoff Pope (G-men super bowl winner) shown on the covers

But I can barely read an article on this circus anymore.

The book stresses the importance of finding what's important to the fan base, and making the team reflect that. We loved the defense and heart of the 90s passionately, and felt it resonated with New York City. We haven't seen either of those things in the longest time. Win or lose, this team hasn't even attempted to reflect this city with defense and some grit in 20 years.

Last edited:
What happened to JR? He looks lost. Too much time off I guess.

When Shumpert came in the league I thought he was gonna get to the rim at least. His first step looking like Michael Sweetney's.

I hate to be that guy but general manager Lebron James must be thinking about a possible Love-Melo multi-team deal

I wouldnt do that trade. Love can rebound, post-up down low and block. Melo doesnt rebound, doesnt post up and he'll cost more than K.Love.

Back
Top Bottom