Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I think the team is set on going forward with KP and Willy in the front court. Willy was already one of the best rookies and improved tremendously as the year went on. If he can take that sophomore leap, whoever we draft + KP + Willy is a good move in the right direction.

I'm ready to move on from Melo. If we can get picks for him or a 3 and D SF i'm all for it.

I hate to be that guy but general manager Lebron James must be thinking about a possible Love-Melo multi-team deal
I wouldnt do that trade. Love can rebound, post-up down low and block. Melo doesnt rebound, doesnt post up and he'll cost more than K.Love.
The problem is that you're thinking more about the Melo who has bums on his team rather than Melo w/ capable scorers on his team.

Think more olympic Melo. He's also a very underrated rebounder. Can also score in the post. If you haven't noticed, Love doesn't even score in the post w/ the Cavs offense. He literally just stands at the 3 and launches them.

I think the team is set on going forward with KP and Willy in the front court. Willy was already one of the best rookies and improved tremendously as the year went on. If he can take that sophomore leap, whoever we draft + KP + Willy is a good move in the right direction.

I'm ready to move on from Melo. If we can get picks for him or a 3 and D SF i'm all for it.

Agreed but that NTC smh

Yea he's much better than Exum strictly based on his ability to knock down the 3 ball. This is probably the only draft ever where I wouldn't mind the Knicks picking between 4-5 guys.

I really like Frank's upside man and yeah I think he is better than Exum because of his ability to knock down the outside shot but as someone said earlier. I LOVE his defensive ability at his age.

200.gif

tumblr_omreqaXNln1sdydefo1_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
If this team will build around KP and willie I just hope both can play consistently. KP put up decent numbers last year but still pretty inconsistent

Lol Shumpert is worth his weight in gold with his off the ball defense on Curry alone. You dudes quick to hate on your ex players.
350x700px-LL-afea6aa2_FD9eZJ.gif

Lol Shumpert is worth his weight in gold with his off the ball defense on Curry alone. You dudes quick to hate on your ex players.

View media item 2458598

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

i agree, shump = garbage

Defense? Fools gold, Dwade ate that boy's food.

Yea Shump might be the worst player in the league. Honestly, its crazy how trash he is. All this "defense" talk is overrated as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom