Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Someone will take Ryan's contract.

Nobody wants this to go into the season. Its a huge distraction to everyone else on the team. Gonna be a shadow following the team throughout the season since the NY media will bring it up after every win/loss.

The longer we wait, the more likely they give us draft picks to take Anderson. Give me 2020 first rounder, right to swap in 21 and 22 and a 24 first rounder. All unprotected.

We'll be lucky to get one unprotected first round pick. Just look at the Crabbe and to an extent the Mozgov deal.

Find a trash team with no FRP in 2018 or 2019. Thats who you trade Ryan Anderson to.

Who's idea was it to give this guy a NTC ?

phil-jackson-o.gif

For real that is a good look for Phils old ***.

for sure..Phil is in his 70's already, she's in her 50's lookin like shes in her 40's..I'm glad she came to her senses and broke off the engagement tho! If I could I know for damn sure I would def be all up in that :emoji_peach:

Def looks bigger. He needs a go to move, a post game, and learn how to take advantage of a smaller guy on him. Some of the shots he took last year were terrible. Dirk can teach him all that.

Would also like him to work with Hakeem to learn a thing or two. Hakeem's plan is mostly a scam, but he damn near revitalized Amare's career.

Just to be clear, the Knicks haven't announced a sponsor for their jerseys next season right?

I would hate that

Back
Top Bottom