Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

With Cavs possibly getting Frank or picks

NBA Trade Machine   ESPN (1)nnnow.png

Attachments

• NBA Trade Machine   ESPN (1)nnnow.png
    NBA Trade Machine ESPN (1)nnnow.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 1
Houston literally has nothing of value and no one wants Anderson. I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Houston literally has nothing of value and no one wants Anderson. I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Then we should just quit the bullcrap and keep melo...let him play and then down the line we'll see if anything other scenarios arise, cuz at this point I feel like the knicks will do what they're SO good at doing and they will make a HORRIBLE trade just to get rid of him

I'm hoping the new GM has some common sense and will not trade melo for Ryan Anderson. Such a bad deal for us it makes more sense to just keep melo

With Cavs possibly getting Frank or picks

NBA Trade Machine   ESPN (1)nnnow.png
Withholding Frank, that doesn't sound like a bad trade for all teams involved. Melo makes it to Houston, so he'd sign off. Cavs get back young talent and a vet. 6ers can continue to trust the process.

But then we'd have 4 (technically if we continue to count Kyrie as one) PGs.

Someone posted this scenario: Houston gets Melo, Detroit gets Ryan Anderson and KOQ and we get Drummond. And Benches pieces added from Houston and Detroit to complete the trade.

Trade will be done August 4th or 5th imo. Certain players cant be traded until then.

If that **** is not done by end of this week, then he'll probably be a Knick until the trade deadline.

We're using the little leverage we have.

If Houston really wants Melo then they have to up the offer or find a 3rd team. There's no incentive for us to trade him this week just so he's gone.

If you think about it now, we should have all the leverage

There's pretty much zero incentive for us to trade Melo at all anyway since we really have nothing to gain

Houston is really the team at a disadvantage if we handle this correctly

Back
Top Bottom