Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Dolan ******* things up, we coulda had Rose to go all in for the 8th seed to get KP and da young bucks valuable playoff experience which is worth more than a top 5 pick could ever be.

Dolan ****ing things up, we coulda had Rose to go all in for the 8th seed to get KP and da young bucks valuable playoff experience which is worth more than a top 5 pick could ever be.
JAGS FAN.gif

we are going to have anxiety/anger issues over DSJr until either he gets hurt,plays like **** or Frank Balls out.

He's gonna end up playing like **** and everybody that was whining about him are just gonna be quiet as per usual.

Last edited:
I owned up when I was wrong about Mudiay. I expect the same from y'all when we're shipping Frank NT back to France.
Don't get it twisted.

Just cuz I don't give a **** about not getting Smith doesn't mean I'm 100% all in on Frank.

I'm really not the biggest fan of building through the draft to be honest. Plus I hate college basketball son I don't watch it. So I'm not gonna be about that watch a bunch of highlight YouTube vids to get a momentary favorite player I want thw team to draft that they don't draft :lol:

If the player aint LeBron/Steph potential there's nothing to fuss about. Knicks need a franchise changing player if we're talking about the draft.

Plus the whole we should've had this and that player Knicks fans do is tired and just more of that loser mentality. All of that being angry on some we should've picked him regret ****.

Plus the whole we should've had this and that player Knicks fans do is tired and just more of that loser mentality. All of that being angry on some we should've picked him regret ****.

Exactly why I ignored this thread for most of the summer league. Now I'm gonna ignore until the new thread pops up around season start.

BTW, I'm gonna need my name changed on the official list come that time.

My whole deal is that we drafted the kid that Phil wanted to fit his system and then we fired him almost immediately. That's stupid.

According to reports Phil was fired for reasons unrelated to the draft.

So it wasn't even an issue.

Phil being fired doesn't change a lot in regards to the pick/Frank. I mean look who was hired and the moves made so far and what's the main topic of the Knicks right now.

Its not like Phil being gone caused a huge culture change of the franchise and Frank no longer doesn't fit in with the new plans.

Dolan is still the owner.

Back
Top Bottom