Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

rondo is a good option if he comes here for cheap... i rather have him than teague or rose... i want a pass first pg look what happen when old as kidd was here it worked wonders plus he plays defense... the worst thing that can happen is we start frank and rondo will come off the bench which is still a good option.... if its like 5 million a year id take that deal

Derrick Rose a "long shot" to return via the NYDN 
nthat.gif

Wolves asked for a first round pick for Rubio. We passed :smokin

Rose is unlikely to come back :smokin

Teague is a 'heavy favorite' to go to the Wolves :smokin

Last edited:
I would've sent that 1st round top 14 protected pick for Rubio. We would've kept that pick 10000%.

Rubio has 28 mill/2 yrs left. Thats good value and better than anything we'd throw money at this offseason. Especially for someone who'd make KP and Frank 10x better while being a good locker room presence.

Last edited:
I would've sent that 1st round top 14 protected pick for Rubio. We would've kept that pick 10000%.

Rubio has 28 mill/2 yrs left. Thats good value and better than anything we'd throw money at this offseason. Especially for someone who'd make KP and Frank 10x better while being a good locker room presence.
All of this. I wanted him last year, albeit not at the expense of Rose.

I love Rubio but even if the pick was lottery protected I'd be hesitant to trade it.

We can't afford to have no draft pick next summer.

Last edited:
Rondo is full of empty stats. Dont want him anywhere near a young team.

3 teams, 3 years. Not 1 team wanted to resign him. Huge red flag.

the 1 good thing about this team moving forward is we actually own our picks which is rare... so i say no on trading first round picks because if we garbage in the future we can fall back on those draft picks... so all is not too bad

Knicks dont need to sign a pg or anyone really. Give frank the keys and let the young boys build. if they do bad = good draft pick. If they do good, then good on them.

Lmao the reinvigorated fan base. Most fan bases get hype from acquiring someone, our bar is so low it comes from firing someone.

Should've gotten Rubio for Lee. I wouldnt want to trade Lee, but he's more suitable on a win now team. Solid 2 way starter in this league, but he'd be kinda pointless here.

@ESPNSteinLine: The Knicks have abandoned their hopes of meeting with Jeff Teague, league sources say, convinced Teague has already committed to Minnesota

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom