Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

What about rebuilding properly for the first time since all young players and assets were shipped off for Melo, leading to Donnie Walsh resigning?

Stop with the "win-now" impatience, it clearly just leads to sucking more for longer.
Boom.

What about rebuilding properly for the first time since all young players and assets were shipped off for Melo, leading to Donnie Walsh resigning?

Stop with the "win-now" impatience, it clearly just leads to sucking more for longer.

But Walsh said it was his call and y'all still gonna beat that horse? :lol:

The New York Knicks are waiving forward Maurice Ndour, league sources tell The Vertical.

[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

The New York Knicks are waiving forward Maurice Ndour, league sources tell The Vertical.

[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
BBYYYYEEEE

Thats what his dumb*ss gets for hitting that game winner and f*cking up the tank that last game

I'd take Rondo on a one or two year deal, while Frank learns as his back up. Better than signing Rose.

He was on a downhill both on and off the court in Dallas, Sac, and Chicago. Whats the point of bringing in Rondo?

Rondo would be a good passing and defensive mentor for Frank but I don't want him anywhere near the court in the first 48 minutes of a game.

Define big? max **** no, teague over rose. I think teague would play better in new york than on the pacers. During the playoffs it was like teague was scared to do anything shoot,etc. I think one game in the series against Cavs he had 20 point game or atleast showed up somewhat

Rondo would also be better than rose, because he would get the team involved, and be a focal point on defense, another area knicks struggle in

Rondo would also be better than rose, because he would get the team involved, and be a focal point on defense, another area knicks struggle in

He's what we need most, regardless of how y'all feel about him. Plays D and PASSES. He's also gonna be cheaper than either of the other 2. Chi is gonna waive him if they can't find a trade partner. Might as well give up a 2nd rounder or Lance. He only has one year left on his deal anyway.

If only we could send Joakim back to Chicago 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom