Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I hope Calipari Flow makes it to the Garden but I won't believe it till it happens

Last edited:
I dunno man Calipari is a coach not a gm. Don't wanna make the same mistake twice. The Toronto guy would be nice but like others said not if it involves draft picks. Griffin looks like the most realistic fit.

Yeah I dont know about Cal when he isnt the only one offering to pay the players. 
laugh.gif

I mean how bad is Steve Mills? He cant be that bad right?

Idk how I feel about David Griffin. What exactly has he done? I really dont think we should go after the big name anymore.

Last edited:
Do FO contracts work the same way as player ones? We can't just buy out the rights like they do with soccer players?

Last edited:
Did I not say he deserved to be fired?

Take a trip back in a time machine (or google) and consider the cap/team situation the year Isaiah got fired.

Plus luck, whatever, doesn't matter, KP is on the team and many people wouldn't have made that pick.

(Just to repeat: Phil deserved to be fired.  His management of the media/team culture was *****ing horrible)

My bad G. Didn't meant to come off so aggressive. I was comparing the Walsh+ era to Phil. Isiah's term was almost ten years ago, so it's kind of irrelevant at this point. I just find it interesting that some think that Phil really did anything positive for us. The cap space, young talent, basura, etc. is all ********. I give credit to our scouting for KP and Billy. Nothing positive has happened for us in the last 3 years, except for those two guys.

Noah SMH
Trading THJR for Grant AND THEN trading him
Lance is eh. Nowadays his 6mil isn't much.
Slandering Melo
Taking calls for KP, bc he's mad about the exit interview
Rambis
Snake Fisher
His smug *** face
Etc.

Last edited:
As long as Dolan is still here, we(knick fans) will be cursed. He even tried to get Isiah Thomas back??F?WE?F?WEF?WF?? !!!!!!!! 

As long as Dolan is still here, we(knick fans) will be cursed. He even tried to get Isiah Thomas back??F?WE?F?WEF?WF?? !!!!!!!! 

I'm not so sure about that anymore. When Dolan hired Phil, he said he would stay out of the way and let Phil do his thing. He actually kept his word. The only time he got involved is when he fired the fool. IMO, that's a pretty hard pill to swallow, considering he just picked up Phil's option. Granted, he didn't really feel it financially, but he still did the right thing. Even when Phil started slandering Melo, whom Dolan loves, he kept out of it. I guess the "taking calls for KP" thing was the last straw. He also said he would continue to not meddle, so we'll see. Hopefully, he keeps his word again.

Happy as hell Phil is gone.

I hope Carmelo never leaves. Y'all are dumb.

We are still ******. 

Don't want Griffin or Calipari. Don't want to trade draft picks either. 

Last edited:
No one wants him to leave, but if he can't win as a knick, i want him to go compete somewhere win atleast one ring

At this point I think melo has accepted he will never win a ring and just wants to be close to his family. I see him staying here until the end of his contract but I wouldn't be surprised if Dolan gives him an extension.

Griffin is trash, only want him if LeBron is coming with him. He made a bunch of bad moves and LeBron covered them up.

Back
Top Bottom